BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on June 19, 2015
These were very cheap and I only needed them for one day but I ended up taking them off at noon. They stretched out and wouldn't stay up. I had them kind of pushed down anyway but they ended up underneath my shoe so I ditched them halfway through.
on September 9, 2016
These were great for a party! Ordered some from a different company and they were so small and so tight, I had to give them to a friends very young daughter. And I have small legs! But, these were great and fit as they should.
on March 6, 2017
Beautiful leg warmers. My fav so far of the many leg warmers I have tried. Good quality.
on April 12, 2017
Bought them for a cosplay for both me and my bf. They fit both of us perfectly.
on November 4, 2016
I bought these for a Halloween costume. They are what I expected, maybe a little shorter than I thought they would be. My only problem was matching them to the other pink colors in my costume. This was a nice, vibrant, hot pink, and a slightly different hue than a tutu I purchased. It is hard to tell the true colors of any product on a computer screen, so something to consider.
on August 12, 2017
Purchased for an 80s theme workout class and they were just perfect! Fit well and looked great!
on March 14, 2017
Bought them for my 80's cruise. Great for the price.
on April 5, 2017
But for someone else not sure how they fit
on November 23, 2014
Forum Novelties Neon Leg Warmers, Green, One Size -
Purchased these for wife's 80's costume and they looked pretty cool. Not the greatest quality, but they served their purpose and should probably last for another 2-3 uses, maybe more if not washed. We purchased them in the green Neon color (color is a vivid green Neon).
on January 13, 2017
They don't even LOOK the same! They're also way too tight. Even on my arms they're a bit tight. I'm a small person, too! Complete waste of money. I'm extremely upset.