Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 3, 2018
In the picture, it shows the leg warmers all scrunched up AND covering most of the bottom leg. That was very different from what I received. They were shorter and would only cover from the knee down if I pulled them straight - there wouldn't be any "scrunching." Which is what the look of a legwarmer should be. Would be great for a child or someone with short legs. I was disappointed.
on October 23, 2017
This a fine good quality product but picture is misleading and does not match what was sent to me. I was banking on the more relaxed fit stretchy ends as shown in the picture but, what I received had tight thick bands on both ends. Ended up having to cut the ends off so they would fit over my heels like I wanted. I needed these for a costume party so there no time to return them or search for a replacement after I actually received them. Kind of a waste of my money since they were not what was advertised and I had to ruin them to make them work for one night.
on May 9, 2017
review image
on January 11, 2018
These are not good for circulation in legs — has a band of heavy material around the top & bottom of the leg warmers - was not visible in picture of item & this is a non return item ‼️ I do not want circulation cut off in my legs=can t wear them so THIS is my first negative transaction with Amazon Prime 😪
on September 9, 2016
These were great for a party! Ordered some from a different company and they were so small and so tight, I had to give them to a friends very young daughter. And I have small legs! But, these were great and fit as they should.
on November 21, 2017
Strings all hanging from them...didnt even wear them...put on once & literally started falling apart. Costume use only & still not good quality
on November 17, 2017
These worked perfectly for a Halloween party. They stayed up all night with no problem. Great item for the price.
on January 14, 2018
The product I received does not look the same as the one pictured. I’m 5’8 150 lbs and they fit very tight, my 6 year old daughter can wear them with ease though. Very disappointed!
on December 8, 2017
Unraveled within an hour. Stretch a lot but you can also see that they’re stretched out.
on March 6, 2017
Beautiful leg warmers. My fav so far of the many leg warmers I have tried. Good quality.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.