|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Pilot Hat costume accessory
- Navy blue fabric top with gold band and black visor
- One size fits most adults
- Additional accessories and costume pieces sold separately
- Made by Forum Novelties, a leader in costumes and novelty products for more than 30 years
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.98 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top off your costume with this navy blue pilot hat for more than 30 years, forum novelties has been a leader in the costume industry, as well as the joke, trick, magic, and novelty gift item business. Forum offers over 8,000 items to choose from, ranging from baby costumes, to adult and plus-size costumes, to pet costumes. Look to forum novelties for all of your Halloween, luau, Christmas, mardi gras, and St. Patrick's day supplies. From funny to frightening, forum has it all
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 11.5 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KF52UJE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 27, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality is fair, but looks cheap, due not only the fact
fact that the brim is a shiny plastic, but the one we received the brim was also bent. No matter what I tried, it was always crooked.
My son looked cute, but I believe the design of the brim could be improved considerably.
Would recommend this to others, but only as simple costumewear for a child. Definitely not a hat an adult would want to wear, even if used just as dressing up for fun. Does not coordinate well with the professional airline pilot look