Forum Novelties Sparkle Princess Costume, Toddler Size
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.17. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.77 (12%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Costume complete with crown and dress with attached collar and belt
- Durable and stain resistant man-made fabrics
- Toddler size fits most children 18-36 months old
- Don't wait for a special occasion - this is a great outfit for play time, stage time or school dress up days
- Forum Novelties offers a wide variety of complete costume kits perfect for your next school or church play
- IMPORTANT: Please check Rubie's size chart and reviews for best results; costumes are not the same as clothing sizes and vary by design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Includes: Dress, crown. Not included: Scepter.
From the Manufacturer
Your little princess with truly sparkle in this lovely pink dress and crown ensemble. Look to Forum Novelties for all of your Halloween, luau, Christmas, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick's day supplies. If it's fun forum has it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If your little one is going to want a Tiara / crown don't count on this one.. it is flimsy plastic and tinsel - cute but very small and not very durable - would count on it for single use only. If your little one likes dressing up then I suggest the Sofia the First Metal Crown from Disney (@ $15 through Amazon) as it is very well made and durable.