|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.51 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.49 (56%)|
- 100% Other Fibers
- Hand Wash
- 50's housewife wig available in blonde or auburn
- Made of synthetic fibers; can be worn with or without a wig cap
- For the fullest look, shake and fluff into style before wearing
- To care for wig, hand wash gently and arrange hair into place to air dry
- Made by forum novelties, a leader in costumes and novelty products for more than 30 years
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wearing a wig lets you try on a new personality, whether you want to take a walk on the wild side or enjoy a stroll down a more conservative path. Perfect finishing touch to a costume. Forum novelties has wigs for men, women, and children and in styles and colors for everyone. You'll also find what you're looking for in cost, whether you want a value wig to wear a few times or a deluxe version. And be sure to look to forum novelties for your costumes as well
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 68 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*UPDATE: Wore it for Planet Comicon 2017 in KC & I was able to use some of my own hair over it to make it look more natural. So many compliments & Wil Wheaton loved the whole cosplay. I love this wig! Looking forward to continue using it!