Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 17, 2017
Bought them for my Grand-kids and the loved them. They put a set on this morning for St Patrick day at school and they thought they where cool.
on March 18, 2014
I was so disappointed. They looked great but smelled very musty. I was embarrassed when everyone took them off because they said they didn't smell right.
22 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 24, 2017
Great stuff. A must have for a St. Patrick's party. I would recommend it.
on March 29, 2017
These are exactly what we expected. The kids used them for mustache day and even after pulling them off and putting them back on, the adhesive still worked decently.
on April 18, 2017
Doesn't stick very well
on July 22, 2015
I really liked these, although the pictures might suggest they would fit an adult, they are more likely to fit a 10 year old child or a finger puppet. This made us laugh when we wore them, but if you thought it might fit an adult you are mistaken. I did purchase these for a kids party for a kid that was born on St. Patrick's Day and they loved it.
on April 23, 2017
Needs to be more sticky.
on August 4, 2013
These mustaches were used for a retirement party near St. Patrick's Day. They worked great and people were hilarious when using them. One person even used them as eyebrows and another used them as a hand puppet. The stickiness worked great and we were able to use them again and again that night. I would definitely purchase these again!
on September 28, 2016
Lots of fun, shared with friends. Sticky on back side stuck very good to our faces.
on October 25, 2016
They are cute, but don't stick super well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question