BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 30, 2015
For the price, this costume is a home run. As long as you keep in mind that this is a cheap costume and don't expect too much, you'll be pretty happy too. It takes a little bit of effort to make this into a great costume, but again the price is right. I'm 6'2" and 190 lbs. and this thing is pretty baggy on me, but that makes it funnier. You'll get the Coat, Pants, Bowtie, and Hat. Note that a white shirt is NOT included.

The pants and coat are made of cheap, thin polyester. The pants have an elastic waistband that should fit most, but if you're portly you may have to cut the elastic and hold it together with safety pins. It might also be wise to either hem the pants or hold them up with safety pins. Regardless, you'll have to wear other pants under these very thin costume pants.

The coat has double-breasted buttons but doesn't actually button. I used a safety pin to hold mine shut. It came out of the package very wrinkled. Although the tag says not to iron the fabric, I had success ironing it on low/medium heat. The lapels are a little different than what's shown in the picture - they go a little further down and have big peak lapels that touch your shoulders. The peaks are very floppy and frequently fall down. I taped some cardboard to the back of the lapels (custom cut from a cereal box) to give them some needed rigidity.

The hat is made of felt and the stars are sewn on very poorly, but that makes it a little funnier. also, the brim is much, much more floppy than the picture indicates. I have a very large head (size 8 fitted cap) and the had pretty much fits me, so if you have a small head you may have to make some adjustments.

The accessories you'll need to add are a white shirt, black shoes, white gloves, and a wig/beard. Overall, I'm very happy with this costume for the price I paid
This costume is very limited and not worth the price. It comes with the pants, jacket, and a hat. No gloves, no wig, no goatee, no shirt, and no shoes or shoe covers.

Pants: The satin-sheen fabric is nice-looking and colorful, but it's so thin you can actually see through it. You would need to wear white pants under the costume pants.

Jacket: It's not really a jacket, but rather an extremely thin shirt. The lapels are totally limp and fall down so they must be pinned or sewn to points near the shoulders. My shirt came with a defective button that is obviously chipped. The buttons are glued on-- not sewn.

Hat: Very colorful and made of felt, it is about as limp as the lapels on the jacket. It would need to stuffed from the inside or starched to keep it upright as in the photo. The white felt stars on the hat are sewn on in a manner that really highlights the poor quality of this costume overall: The stitching looks like it was done by a blind Chinese worker in the dark (e.g. a couple of erratic stitches in the center of each crooked star while all the corners of the stars curl away from the fabric of the rest of the hat).

Overall, the costume is a huge disappointment. It's going back to the seller.
on October 11, 2016
there r more original uncle sam costumes out there to the tune of 50 bucks and more...this does the job fof what i spent......its a costume that will be worn once and put away.......everything looks to the size i ordered.....except the pants....the waist is a bit narrow.....i m sure it will be fine....its an elastic waist so it will stretch some. will update when worn.....😊
on December 20, 2015
All in all not a bad costume for the price. The hat stood up much better than I expected. As others said, the lapels are very flimsy, but that in itself is not a deal breaker. I bought this for my son who is 5'11" and 145 pounds and it fit him very comfortably both in length and in weight.
on June 26, 2017
Cheaply made costume but great deal for the price! May be worn twice a year if I'm lucky so it will be fine. If you are looking for something that will stand the test of time and is built to last look elsewhere. If you want to be the life of the party for a night then, by all means, click add to cart!
on March 16, 2017
We just expected it to come with a beard...
on October 11, 2017
The package was open and the hat had some kind of stain on it as if it had already been worn
on October 4, 2015
I wore this on a segway tour through Washington DC to embarrass my wife. It was majestic. At the Lincoln Monument people were stopping me to take pictures. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to rep the greatest country in the world: AMERICA. It fit just fine, it was very elastic-y and stretchy to accommodate my generous girth.
on August 13, 2016
I bought this for my husband for halloween this year . The hat was so large it just fell to his neck. I also have a hard time finding hats that fit me because I have a larger head and it fell to my neck also! No way to adjust it. We returned it.
on July 13, 2015
you get what you pay for. I bought this as a joke for 4th of July and it was perfect but it came in a bag and was very wrinkled and says to not iron the material. It is very thin polyester so I put a towel between the iron and the fabric and it did the trick. I started on the back corner so if I messed it up, it wouldn't be notice able.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.