- Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: I.B.Tauris (February 27, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780768400
- ISBN-13: 978-1780768403
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,774,094 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Forum for Peace: Daisaku Ikeda's Proposals to the UN
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
The work is quite comprehensive but it contains a detailed Table of Contents and Index. I am approaching the book through three lenses that match my interests: global citizenship education (GCE), the unfolding of dialogue in difficult situations, and the universal message of Buddhism. I have drawn consistent wisdom and encouragement in each case.
As time permits I am going to revise this rating with selected quotes from the volume.