Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Forum St. Patrick's Day Costume Accessory
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on July 22, 2015
I really liked these, although the pictures might suggest they would fit an adult, they are more likely to fit a 10 year old child or a finger puppet. This made us laugh when we wore them, but if you thought it might fit an adult you are mistaken. I did purchase these for a kids party for a kid that was born on St. Patrick's Day and they loved it.
on March 18, 2014
I was so disappointed. They looked great but smelled very musty. I was embarrassed when everyone took them off because they said they didn't smell right.
on August 4, 2013
These mustaches were used for a retirement party near St. Patrick's Day. They worked great and people were hilarious when using them. One person even used them as eyebrows and another used them as a hand puppet. The stickiness worked great and we were able to use them again and again that night. I would definitely purchase these again!
on May 6, 2013
These are ok. They stick well. I guess they look better in the picture than in person. They served the purpose. I would probably not buy again.
on May 7, 2014
Okay, so what can I say? If you're crazy about St. Patrick's Day and intend to be decked out, what could be more fun than a green moustache?
on March 26, 2015
Kept falling off no matter where I put it, but some others managed to make them stay.
Mustaches used as unibroes was hilarious.
on March 18, 2014
just know they don't stick to real stashes , but they can make great eyebrows...great for St. Pats! Slante' be sure to take photos
on April 21, 2013
I took these to Dublin for St Patricks day and got lots of compliments at how unique they were. They actually stick very well.
on March 10, 2015
They stayed on for 3 seconds. Enough for a few pictures but did not last much longer.Very expensive for a 3 second enjoyment.
on March 20, 2014
These mustashes are awesome and fun! Made the holiday even better! I would definitely buy these again for next year!

See 1 answered question