|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.58 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$40.42 (59%)|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- 4" high
- 11" wide
- Costume includes tattered polka dot dress, bloody belt and crinoline
- Great for a costume party or zombie walk
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.69 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
When you invited the neighbors over for dinner, they didn't know they were on the menu! Our Zombie Housewife Costume features a traditional 50's-style Polyester dress with crinoline that is black with white polka dots. Bodice has an elastic band for a comfortable fit and ties around the neck. The dress has a stylish zombie shredded appearance and spattered with bloodstains. The white crinoline under-skirt has an elastic band, as well as shredded tears and bloodstains with a white, bloodstained belt tying around the waist. Pair up with our husband zombie costume for a couples costume idea! Look to Forum Novelties for all your Halloween, Luau, Easter, Mardi Gras, and St. Patrick's Day supplies.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 4 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005GYFR8A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 13, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It says one size fits most, and they're right! If you're a size 12-16... maybe 18 (I'm a 14), it'll fit! You just may want to put this dress on over your head. Since it's a halter dress, it'll fit almost anyone without being too tight.