Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition bundle includes:* Forza Horizon 4 game disc, early access, allowing you to play four days early beginning September 28th, Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass, VIP Membership, Day One Car Pack, and two game expansions when they become available.
- SEASONS CHANGE EVERYTHING. For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain. (Some cars provided by online update.
- Britain Like You’ve Never Seen it. Discover lakes, valleys, castles, and breathtaking scenery all in spectacular native 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Windows 10.
- Master Driving in All Seasons. Explore a changing world through dry, wet, muddy, snowy, and icy conditions.
- New Content Every Week. Every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges, and rewards.
- Go it Alone or Team Up. Play solo or cooperatively. Join Team multiplayer for casual fun or Ranked Teams to take on the best in the world. Xbox Live Gold (sold separately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox consoles.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Explore Beautiful, Historic Britain.
Discover lakes, valleys, castles and breathtaking scenery in stunning HDR and native 4K on Xbox One X and Windows 10. This is Britain like you’ve never seen it.
Seasons Change Everything.
Master driving in dry, wet, muddy, snowy and icy conditions in a shared world where everyone experiences changes in time of day, weather, and seasons together.
Collect, Modify and Drive over 450 cars.
Enjoy the largest and most diverse Horizon car roster yet, including over 100 licensed manufacturers.
Race. Stunt. Create. Explore.
In the new open-ended campaign, everything you do progresses your game. Choose your path to become a Horizon Superstar.
Go it Alone or Team Up.
Play solo or cooperatively. Join Team multiplayer for casual fun or Ranked Teams to take on the best in the world.
Forza Horizon 4 Edition Comparison
4 CHANGES EVERYTHING. Dynamic seasons change everything at the world’s greatest automotive festival. Go it alone or team up with others to explore beautiful and historic Britain in a shared open world. Collect, modify and drive over 450 cars. Race, stunt, create and explore – choose your own path to become a Horizon Superstar. The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition bundle includes early access, allowing you to play four days early beginning September 28, Car Pass, VIP Membership, Day One Car Pack, and two game expansions when they become available. *
Showing 1-8 of 47 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Horizon 4 is very different than Horizon 3. You can now buy many houses (basically what festival locations used to be in Horizon 3). Horizon 4 has Super-Wheel spins now (in addition to normal wheel spins) which give 3 prizes per spin, and in campaign mode you now play through several career "stories" such as street racing, stunt driving, dirt track, etc. The more you drive in these specific stories the more you progress within that story line. You don't have to race ones you don't want to but you're not going to level up in that area.
Like Horizon 3 there are bonus boards scattered throughout the map: 50 Fast Travel boards (collect them all for free fast travel) and 150 Influence boards (influence takes the place of XP).
It's hard to explain the menu changes (I've added some pictures) but they've greatly expanded all of them. Skill perks from before are now car specific, so you have a set of perks you pick for each vehicle. This is a welcome change since most of us had maxed out our perks within the first day of Horizon 3, now you have plenty of ways to spent those skill points you earn for banking skill chains. I haven't created a club yet because the club name we had used for the last 6 years is suddenly considered profane...
Unlike any other Horizon game you can now customize your driver’s clothing, dance moves and victory pose. You can still choose your character from about a dozen avatars. Obviously character customization isn’t the reason anyone buys this game but it’s still something fun they’ve added.
With the Ultimate edition you get VIP, the car pass, both expansions and the James Bond car pack. I had never used the drift pack in Forza 7 but wow, what a difference it makes for drifting cars in Horizon 4. You can hold a car nearly sideways and keep moving down the road.
The radio stations from Horizon 3 have returned which is great, all updated with new songs of course, another addition to the game is quick chat and always-live freeroam (don't worry, the other players are there but you can't hit eachother unless you actually go into a session together).
The only complaint I have with the game so far is that photo-mode (up on d-pad) is activated too easily. You used to have to hold it to enter photo-mode but now even the slightest tap will activate it.
Don’t wait. Buy Horizon 4 now!