About the Product
- Never Race Alone: By learning how you and your friends drive, the power of the cloud delivers real human behavior
- Your Ultimate Car Fantasy: Own and race the cars of your dreams
- Fast and Fair Multiplayer: With Smart Match and trade; matchmaking and Xbox Live dedicated servers, experience epic, fast and competitive multiplayer perfectly suited to your skill and style
- Unprecedented Visual Realism: A new graphics engine recreates thousands of physically-based materials at a level of precision never before possible; the play of light on a perfect coat of paint, the texture of handstitched leather and brushed metal, the history written onto scratched rotors and worn concrete. A world of speed, beauty and danger real enough to touch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Where Dreams are Driven
Forza Motorsport 5 is a cinematic automotive journey starring the world’s greatest cars and tracks. Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud, no game better delivers the wide-eyed thrill of racing.
Never Race Alone
By learning how you and your friends drive, the power of the cloud delivers real human behavior. Drivatar technology creates an ever-evolving network of opponents who are always ready to race. Real tendencies, real mistakes, real victories.
Unprecedented Visual Realism
A new graphics engine recreates thousands of physically-based materials at a level of precision never before possible; the play of light on a perfect coat of paint, the texture of hand-stitched leather and brushed metal, the history written onto scratched rotors and worn concrete. The definitive next-generation graphics engine delivers stunningly realistic visuals in 1080p resolution at 60 frames-per-second. A world of speed, beauty and danger real enough to touch.
Your Ultimate Car Fantasy
Own and race the cars of your dreams. Truly feel what it’s like to own the world’s most exclusive cars in an experience that brings you closer than ever to the history, craftsmanship, and potential of every car in the game. From purpose-built race cars to classic sports cars to modern tuners, every car features a customized career true to its heritage.
Fast and Fair Multiplayer
With Smart Match matchmaking and Xbox Live dedicated servers, experience epic, fast, and competitive multiplayer perfectly suited to your skill and style.
Top Customer Reviews
- Brilliant graphics - It is a beautiful game. I even like the realistic way the sun blinds you when it's just right in the sky and you turn to face it. Bring your sunglasses along.
- Drivatar - Stupid name, but it does give the other cars character and it's pretty cool to earn Forza money when you're not racing as your 'drivatar' has been while you are away
- Options - This game has every racing type covered in one form or another. As I am new to the series I don't know how that translated from previous version however I find the variety to be a sweet spot. Just when you start to get bored of one racing type, they throw something at you that's different (like racing with traffic added). Add to this a TON of racing options and I'm not sure how you can get bored of this game, maybe of racing too much all day - but not really the game's fault.
- Top Gear - The comments in between races from the Top- Gear show are varied and interesting..added to it some of the Top Gear humor. If you are a fan of the show you'll enjoy it even more.
- Damage reset - I'm not sure if there is a setting for this but after every race your car is reset to showroom without any penalty (like paying X amount for fixing dents). It just takes any weight off of being careful not to screw your car up too much during any particular race. Again, this may be a setting as there are a ton of options so take this with a grain of salt.
- Micro Transactions - Don't get me wrong, the variety of included tracks, cars, and race modes keeps me coming back BUT the micro transactions have to go.Read more ›
It's a great time killer, Some of the pros are breathtaking though
Top Gear Announcements: I LOVE the cut scenes with the top gear guys, giving me information on certain car types....it's such a great touch.
Graphics -- WOW....
CONTROL -- Wow x2
Reverse - I like being able to un-screw myself, but I also like being penalized for doing so.
Assists - They penalizing you for using them, but hey, what do you expect? This makes it so anyone can race.....ANY ONE
There is only one Con, and we should have seen this coming from a mile away: MICRO TRANSACTIONS. To hell with micro transactions...they are evil. They make the developer string along progress to be even longer... I have a theory on Microtransactions, I'll add that at the end if you would like to read it.
Amazing, beautiful, breathtaking, time-consuming game.......with stupid micro transactions
***A WORD ABOUT MICROTRANSACTIONS***
A Large portion of our society falls into two categories: you either want stuff now without earning it, or you have an extreme value on feeling like you're busier than the next person..... I am the latter. I think Microtransactions not only feed on the "right here right now" crowd, but I think they also feed on the "Rushing your way through life" crowd. It's despicable.
That being said, It is a sad day for gaming when Turn 10 and Microsoft put out a game like this. Asides from the lack of tracks, cars, weather, or day/night (I know its a launch title) so I am not going to go into that. I am upset because Turn 10 made it painstakingly difficult to progress through the game and earn cars through races. They made most races pay out on an average of 5 grand (Forza 4 paid alot higher and "gifted cars" as you leveled). If you want one of the more expensive cars you are looking at about 250 races or 6-8 hours of play. If you will like to see all the cars this lifetime you can purchase TOKENS for real money and receive any car immediately. TOKENS are game credits purchased from xbox live (.99 to 49.00) and can be used for cars and parts, not DLC, If you want the DLC car packs you WILL STILL NOT BE ABLE TO RACE THOSE CARS until you earn enough in game money. The car packs only "unlock" those cars, you will still need to race a good 2-3 hours to afford those cars as well or purchase more TOKENS. This is not a racing sim, it is a 60 dollar prologue on a Free to play business model shamefully extorting their fans. Shame.
If you still feel the need to buy this game google Forza 5 (do not go on Gamestop or Xbox.com) and see what the community states about this game and its microtranactions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very happy with my purchase. Ended up getting the limited edition one which I didn't expect. Great deal on an awesome game!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Wow as the mail came and i got my new game for my xbox one i was happy as i was getting set up to play i open the game cace and you know what NO DAM GAME INSIDE THE DAM CACE THANKS... Read morePublished 2 months ago by troy b.gulley
Good Game, My brother "Brian" has his X box running on it for hours, he loves collecting cars after winning races.Published 2 months ago by Terry Vincent