Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
This item, sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared. Upon purchase, you’ll receive a download code which you’ll redeem directly on your console or online through your console’s website. Codes are typically delivered instantly, but may take up to five hours in rare cases. This code will be stored on Your Games Library on Amazon if you need to access it later.|
About the product
- PRE-LOAD: Download the game now. Game will be playable on 10/2/17 at 9pm Pacific Time.
- This game includes: Forza Motorsport 7 digital code for Xbox One and Window 10 PC.
- Experience realism at the limits with ForzaTech delivering 60 fps and true 4K resolution in HDR
- The ultimate automotive playset features over 700 ForzaVista cars and 30 world-famous destinations
- Everyone can compete: featuring the Forza Racing Championship esports league, enhanced spectating modes, and amazing split-screen play.
- Xbox One and Windows 10 PC exclusive. Supports Xbox Play Anywhere: yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
True 4K Performance
Experience realism at the limits with ForzaTech delivering 60 fps and true 4K resolution in HDR – a visual showcase.
The ultimate automotive playset
Unrivaled car list featuring more than 700 ForzaVista cars, including the largest collection of Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Porsches ever.
Everyone can compete
featuring the Forza Racing Championship esports league, enhanced spectating modes, and amazing split-screen play.
Games play better on Xbox One X
Forza Motorsport 7 is enhanced to deliver the best in true 4K gaming.
|Standard Edition Xbox One||Standard Edition Digital||Deluxe Edition Digital||Ultimate Edition Xbox One||Ultimate Edition Digital|
|Digital Code for Xbox One||✓||✓||✓|
|Digital Code for Windows 10 PC (Xbox Play Anywhere)||✓||✓||✓|
|The Day One Car Pack||✓||✓||✓|
|Car Pass: includes six monthly car packs||✓||✓|
THE ULTIMATE RACING EXPERIENCE. BUILT FOR 4K. The best-selling racing franchise on any platform this generation. Experience the thrill of motorsport at the limit with the most comprehensive, beautiful and authentic racing game ever made. Enjoy gorgeous graphics at 60fps and true 4K resolution in HDR. Collect and race more than 700 cars. Challenge yourself across 30 famous destinations and 200 ribbons, where race conditions can change every lap and every race.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off if anyone was wondering, the visuals are incredible. If you have the proper display to push it (make sure your TV can handle 10-bit 60hz 4k HDR if you are on an XboxX... btw the fact it can't do 12-bit is annoying as hell), I haven't experienced any racing game quite like it. I run a email@example.com and 980ti on my PC and nothing I've ever pushed through it has been a similar graphical experience, at least for racing games. HDR makes a significant difference and may work on the S (but don't quote me on that).
I read a lot that the game is Forza 6.5. I struggled early to find a reason that it wasn't, but the more I've played it the more I've realized that is probably from people using a controller and expecting significant changes. The feel of the vehicles is much more optimized and the additional vehicle types feel how they should drive. Weather and time of day effect traction can completely alter the way that you approach a track you've run 100x. Forza 6 does not stand up to this game in physics, graphics, or variation - but it does seem to be an effort at optimizing what Forza 6 laid the ground work for.
Regarding the "loot boxes" - who cares? Seems like another thing for the internet to complain about. If they were paid for and gave a real benefit it would be a different story. But for what they are it's a way to spend in game earned credits.
My biggest complaints:
- Lack of Forzavista (Horizon did this well). You can't even view a car until you buy it. Then you can't look inside. The idle screen does, why can't I? If I'm going to "collect" cars, as they push, then give me some control! (EDIT) - You are able to prior to races, but not in the garage. Again a strange decision.
- Purchase tiers when trying to promote car collection. Why should I wait to get a supercar if I have the Cr? I have to buy a bunch of crap vehicles I have no interest in to get the one's I do?? (be sure to take the legendary freebe for the first series).
- Auction house still is TERRIBLE. Turn 10 cannot figure this out.
- Driveatars still pit maneuver constantly even if you turn off what I call "idiot mode" - can't remember but shutting down aggressive AI. This is BY FAR the biggest complaint. I turn off most assists immediately and still have to keep rewind on because a perfect pass the AI will pit you and send you in the grass. I get what Turn 10 is trying to do with making it more "realistic", but work on your AI instead of mimicking the children playing multi which can ruin a LONG race because your code tells it to pit me for passing.
I'll update if I have any changes, but it's by far the best playing Forza (non-horizon) I have experienced.
Currently looking for bug work-arounds; but these seem to be common PC issues. I wouldn't recommend this until (hopefully) it gets optimized for the PC. The amount of bugs are inexcusable. 2 stars: I regret purchasing the game as soon as I did.
11 October 2017: 4 stars. It looks as if the game has been patched and the major issues I've been having were taken care of. I can't overstate how beautiful the game looks and how great it plays (since it has been fixed).
I'd like to give it more than 1 star because when it works, it is amazing. But the fact is that it often does not work. It crashes. It lags. It bugs out. It is unplayable, even on high end systems.
My suggestion: Do not buy until it is fixed.