|Wireless Type||802.11n, 802.11G, 802.11B|
Foscam C1 HD 720P WiFi Security IP Camera with iOS/Android App, Super Wide 115° Viewing Angle, Night Vision Up to 26ft, PIR Motion Detection, and More
|Price:||$37.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Never Miss a Moment: Remotely access your security camera feed, motion events, and recordings to enjoy peace of mind from anywhere. Includes free local recording to SD card or hard drive storage. Optional Foscam Cloud remote storage is also available (free trial included).
- Easy to Use for Anyone: Improves on traditional CCTV and home security camera systems with plug and play setup provided by the Foscam smartphone app. Simply download the Foscam app, follow the onscreen prompts, and start watching live video in minutes.
- Smart Technology: Motion detection and intelligent alerts can send real-time push notifications to your phone with captured images while you're away. This security camera can see 24/7 with high-intensity IR LEDs (super clear night vision up to 26ft).
- Advanced PIR: Passive infrared motion detection ensures superior accuracy and reliable alerts. Auto IR-cut filter also provides excellent image color balance, for an exceptional 720P HD experience complemented by an extra wide 115° viewing angle.
- Enhanced Two-Way Audio: High quality integrated microphone and speaker reduce background noise and improve audio output. Our cameras are CE and FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies.***Superb build quality backed by a full 2-year USA Warranty.
- Its micro SD card with 32GB capacity can support local video storage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Modern life and work pulls us all in a million different directions.
How can we take charge?
With the Foscam C1, you can pull everything together, in one place - check in on your home, kids, pets, even your office, right in the palm of your hand.
Instant access and remote viewing with our web and mobile apps means that you never have to wonder again if the kids are home from school, if the dog needs to be let out, or if you forgot to shut that window before it started pouring. Juggling life's responsibilities just got a lot easier.
The C1 is more than a security camera.
We've made security both simpler and more versatile than ever before: stay connected to what you love and never miss a moment no matter where you are.
2-Way Talk allows you to participate in the moment, not merely watch it. Your video feed is securely streamed in rich 720P detail, while the C1's dynamic swivel housing lets you easily frame your view of the area from wherever it's placed or mounted. Our recording choices let you preserve footage how you want, when you want. Local storage does not charge monthly fees!
Reliability, value, and intelligence are our gold standards.
Foscam wouldn't be an internationally recognized brand in security, for over 10 years running, if we didn't understand that reliability, value, and intelligence are all three necessary for making an outstanding security camera.
The C1 features enhanced night vision (up to 26ft) and comes equipped with digital zoom (magnifies up to 6x). Say goodbye to straining and guessing at blurry, grainy, or poorly illuminated scenes: you'll enjoy crisp, well illuminated footage in 720P HD. Our smart alert and motion technology even avoids false alarms (e.g. plants swaying in wind).
Rich HD video quality.
Foscam build its own hardware in-house, ensuring exceptionally solid build quality with no cut corners. The result is a truly rich HD 720P stream offering incredible density of detail at a value that is unrivaled in the home security market, which is flooded with low-quality brands offering subpar HD video with cheaply sourced parts.
2-way audio + zoom control.
The C1's audio and zoom are easy to control remotely using either the Foscam smartphone app or your computer's web browser. Mount it on your wall, table, or shelf. It is reliable but affordable. The C1's dynamic swivel housing lets you easily frame your view of an area, while its ultra wide 115° angle captures the action – even when an intruder's movements would escape the range of most wide cameras.
See through total darkness.
Night vision is one of the areas where higher quality hardware makes the most difference. The C1's enhanced night vision uses high-intensity IR LEDs that illuminate details in crisp, clear night vision up to 26 feet away. Functions such as app push alerts and smart motion detection especially benefit from better night vision: the alerts are more sensitive and relevant, and this advantage is further enhanced by an intuitive app interface for customizing your motion sensitivity and alert settings.
No expensive monthly fees.
Choose and pay for only what you need: we believe in offering a full suite of storage options. Record video directly to an SD card (not included) by using the camera's SD slot, or send and store video by FTP, absolutely free. We even support NVRs (not included), NAS, and local hard drive recording. Our affordable Foscam Cloud service is also available to safeguard your footage from theft or damage by recording it to our secure Cloud (30 day trial included).
Be there, even when you're not.
- See your cameras in realtime on your smartphone.
- View recorded Cloud footage with convenient search and scan functions.
- Schedule recordings, configure alerts, and pan/tilt/zoom right from your mobile.
- Enjoy 24/7 access using our beautifully designed app, free with your camera.
Get only the alerts you care about.
- Smart motion detection is seamlessly integrated to your phone.
- You can receive push alerts any time relevant motion is detected.
- Custom motion sensitivity settings tailor the alerts to your camera's environment.
- Sound alerts can also detect events around or behind the camera's visual range (e.g. a baby crying or window breaking).
Secure cloud access over the web.
- 30-day Foscam Cloud trial included with your camera.
- Easily scan your Cloud footage with 24/7 access and unrivaled affordability.
- Quickly find and download any recording you're looking for.
- Offsite storage protects recordings against any footage loss that could result from damage such as fire, or theft of the camera.
|Our Best Offer||No||Yes|
|Video Resolution||HD: 1280x720p, H.264 Compression||Full HD: 1920x1080p, H.264 Compression|
|Field of View and Night Vision||Extra Wide 115° with Night Vision up to 26ft||Super Wide 110° with Night Vision up to 26ft|
|Motion Alerts, Pan, Tilt, Zoom||Yes / No & No (Manual Swivel) / Yes: with Basic Digital Zoom||Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes: with 8X Digital Zoom|
|Two-Way Audio||Yes: Built-In Mic/Speaker, and External Audio Jacks||Yes: Built-In Mic/Speaker|
|Plug and Play Setup||✓||✓|
|Cloud Recording||Optional - 30 Day Trial Included||Optional - 30 Day Trial Included|
|Local Recording||FTP, NVR, MicroSD Card, Foscam Cloud||FTP, NVR, MicroSD Card, Foscam Cloud|
|Connection Type||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Foscam Direct||Foscam Direct||Foscam Direct||Rally Bargains Inc||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 7 x 4 in||4.48 x 5.94 x 5.43 in||3.5 x 6.5 x 2.3 in||2.36 x 3.66 x 0.98 in||2.28 x 1.5 x 5 in|
|Item Weight||6 ounces||1.26 lbs||0.93 lb||2.54 ounces||—|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p||1080p||1080p||—||720p|
|Wireless Technology||Wi-Fi||Wireless, WiFi||Wireless, WiFi||Wireless||Wi-Fi|
The Foscam C1 is the first HD Mini IP Camera boasting incredible features at an affordable price. A gloss mirror design with 11 LEDs hidden beneath the surface to create a truly beautiful IP camera.; Sleek design that fits every corner of your home with 100 angle of view. Easily mount on your wall, table or ceiling to keep an eye on what matters most.; Setup your camera in 3 easy steps with EZLink. Scan the QR code, name your camera and enter your Wi-Fi password, the camera will automatically connect to your Wi-Fi network, and you're ready to view from anywhere on your device!; With passive infrared detector (PIR), C1 automatically detects human heat and sifts moving objects. You will not be annoted receiving false alerts with a fly buzzing around your room or blowing leaves.; Never miss a moment with local video storage via SD Card (Not Supplied). Set your camera for continuous recording, to record at scheduled times, or just when motion and sound events are detected.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
CONS: These cameras need lots of babysitting. Several times a week, I have to reboot them. This is unacceptable performance. I need it to just work. I've already missed some key evidence I'm attempting to gather, just because the cameras decided to crap out randomly. I've thoroughly investigated several different surveillance suites, modes of connecting, router settings. If it's this difficult to get them to work, it's definitely a waste of money. And their website is not designed for support, just sales. It's annoyingly oblique.
1. translation is a bad approximation
2. user experience practically non-existent
3. release schedule and bug fixes badly managed
Those three points are visible everywhere, and they are nothing that should accompany such a nice little piece of hardware. Software is where the deal is done or lost. And with me they lost it. Sorry to have to let it go.
Just some points:
1. default http port: 88, which is ok but most people would expect 80 or 8080 at most
2. https (ssl) does not work: it timeouts constantly, making it unusable (this even on wired LAN)
3. when you playback a recording on the browser, you can't simply change page (like you do on any other place): there's a little error message in a corner asking you to stop the replay first... :(
4. the interface for scheduling is cumbersome (at best) to understand and use (am i selecting on or off?)
5. browsing SD storage card or searching is definitely not intuitive
I could keep going but you got the idea by now. Again, the camera is good enough the software needs great improvement.
The HD picture looks excellent on my phone in both daylight, and at night. In fact, night vision is more detailed than the daytime image. I decided on a stationary wide angle camera like this over a tracking camera since I didn't want to mess around with tracking controls on my phone. I was not disappointed. This camera has a nice wide angle view that displays our entire living room with minimal distortion.
It couldn't have been easier. Plug the camera in to a power outlet. Download the Foscam app to your phone. Scan the QR code on the back of the camera. Enter your wireless network password. That's it! I have a fairly new router which may have aided in the ease of set up. Our old router would sometimes require extra frustrating steps in this type of set up.
This is where I take away a star. The app is simple to use and has a good UI. However, on start up it almost always crashes. I'm using the Android version of the software, so perhaps it's more (or less) stable on iOS.
Great if you want to be able to just watch something remotely. I'm pretty tech inclined and it took me hours over the course of a couple days to get it set up properly. Once set up, I was able to view remotely from my Android Galaxy S5 from anywhere. Image is excellent for an IP cam and is pretty good in sunlight. Replaced an old cam with this cuz the old one always got glared out from the sun in the afternoons cuz it was facing east. The C1 does a great job at filtering out the glare and allows clear viewing even in near direct sunlight.
Can't get the motion detection alarm function to work. Tried contacting Customer Support twice via email with no response. Kinda useless without this feature for security purposes since it doesn't make sense to have to go through the video footage all the time to see if something weird has happened. Would be 5 Stars for the price if this function worked. Without it, it's useless for a security cam.