Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 103 reviews
on February 14, 2017
I have the Bavision 1080P security camera. This cord allowed me to move it farther away from the wall plug.
on January 10, 2017
Dont bother getting the more expensive versions, this works perfect for my Foscam. No issues after months of usage.
on December 3, 2014
Unfortunately, these "Foscam Extension Cable FI8918W FI8905W FI8904W FI8910W Power AC Adapter 10FT" cables (I bought 2 of them "Cykermall" two weeks ago) do NOT work with my FOSCAM nVISION FI8918W Wireless IP Camera. The cable's plugs sure seem to be proper size, and the camera's indicator lights do behave normally, but the camera simply fails to connect to local area network (tried both wired and wireless connections). Just doesn't work when the extension cable is in use. But right after removing the extension cable, the camera will connect and function just fine! So using the extension cable is definitely a problem with my FOSCAM camera. Too bad ... will have to return these extension cables.
on June 21, 2017
Power extension cable - works.
on May 15, 2017
just what I needed, perfect
on May 19, 2017
it works
on June 19, 2017
Fast delivery everything I expected
on October 31, 2015
Ad is wrong. Not the correct size for FI8910W camera. FI8910W requires a 3.5mm OD barrel. This cable has larger barrels. Ordered 2 but there not worth the trouble to send back.
on January 11, 2015
I ordered the extension cable on a Thursday as an Amazon Prime item and it came in the 2 days. It arrived on a Saturday which was great. However, the description said that it would fit a Foscam F18904W and it does not. When I attempted to use it with my camera the plug connections on the extension cable were smaller than the ones on the camera. It would not work.
on December 18, 2016
Good extension cable for my Amazon Echo.