Foscam FI8910W 2-Pack Bundle (White) with 9dbi Antennas and 7-Piece Adjustable Bracket
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Building on the success of the Foscam FI8918W, the FI8910W is the latest camera from Foscam Digital Technologies LLC.It features high quality video & audio, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision, embedded IR-Cut filter, built in network video recording system as well as free telephone technical support available from Foscam Digital Technologies LLC.
- The distinguishing features of the FI8910W are the embedded IR-Cut off filter, upgraded external housing, wider horizontal panning range and 2 year Warranty. 9dbi antennas give 3x wireless signal strength
- The IR-cut filter provides true & accurately images fixing the problems related to washed out and discolored images. In addition, the cut off filter also allows the camera to properly automatically adjust to changing lighting conditions so the user does not manually have to do this.
- Also includes, two-way audio monitoring, remote pan/tilt control (pan:300° & tilt:120°), freely control IR-LED on/off for night vision (up to 8 meters)
- Remote viewing via local network or internet, record from anywhere anytime, motion detection alert via email or upload image to FTP, Blue Iris compatible; Supports all standard browsers, Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Android & BlackBerry, Wi-Fi compliant (IEEE 802.11b/g), supports WEP & WPA WPA2 Encryption
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the Manufacturer:The Foscam FI8910W features high quality video & audio, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision, embedded IR-Cut filter and built in network video recording system. In addition, it is smartphone compatible (Iphone, Android & BB) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers. The camera functions well as an Iphone baby monitor or as part of a home or office security system with remote internet monitoring ability.
Building on the success of the Foscam FI8918W, the FI8910W is the latest camera from Foscam Digital Technologies LLC. The FI8910W distinguishes itself with an embedded IR-Cut filter providing enhanced picture and color quality. The IR-Cut filter automatically adjusts the lighting exposure via mechanical filter to provide true and accurately colored images that are not washed out. In addition, the FI8910W has an upgraded and higher quality external housing as well as an included 2 year extended warranty.
Features:- IR cut-off filter for True Colors. *Exclusive to this indoor model.
- The IR lights can be turned off manually from the software
- Audio quality is improved, there will be no noise when speaking into the camera.
- WPA2, WPA & WEP
- Internal mic as well as jack for external mic
- Allows for remote viewing & recording over LAN or internet
- Simple to setup with a friendly graphical interface
- 640 x 480 Pixels (300k Pixels)
- Two-way audio
- Pan/Tilt control (Pan:300eg& Tilt:120deg)
- Night vision (up to 8 meters) via auto IR-LED illumination
- Infrared Motion Detection (with email notification and image upload via FTP)
- Supports standard browsers, Iphone, Ipad, Android and BB
- Wifi IEEE 802.11b/g. Wired connection also included
- Multi-level user management
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, from a hardware standpoint, I was very pleased with this product. They look nice and generate a nice picture. No complaints on the hardware side of things.
From a software standpoint, they leave something to be desired.
Setup is a little tricky and directions are a bit vague on certain points. A setup wizard would be very nice, but sadly you don't get one. Scratch one star.
The Foscam cell phone app is useless; I couldn't get it to work at all on my Motorola Droid 2. Scratch star number two. Fortunately, there are numerous free third party apps that work very well.
To be fair, once you get the thing up and running, it's a nice piece of equipment, especially for the price.
Setup was fairly simple with the included network cable. Make sure you update to the latest firmware and change the passwords for security. We had a problem with AT&T DSL because of the dynamic IP address that made it so we could not view the cameras remotely, but that was a problem with the router and internet service, not the camera. There are ways around that problem, I was just never smart enough or patient enough to figure it out. On our cable modem with Apple Airport they work like a charm.
But 1st let me say that for indoor baby monitor use, YOU DO NOT NEED THE EXTRA HARDWARE. The cameras came with everything needed. All these extra parts are still sitting in my garage with no foreseeable use.
I have one in each of my children's rooms, and use an iPad/iPhone app called live cams pro ($5)
These cameras are cheaper then video monitors labeled for babies, yet are astoundingly better quality pictures and loaded with great features when used with the live cams pro app.
The camera software it comes with for your computer does not support sound. It tells you how to get sound, but that download also adds a bunch of spyware to your computer.
The instructions are not "fantastic" but a non techy like me figured it out. My husband - the techy, went back in and fine tuned out settings to lock the IP address so it didn't keep wanting to change it, and end up losing signal and not hearing the child one night. He also set up web versions so even when we are not at home we can check in the kids and the sitter.
I love the pan/tilt from your viewing device feature as well as the ability to speak to the child through them, though that feature does lag a good deal.
I also love being able to record video and take snap shots with the camera.
For me it's hands down, no question, if you have wireless Internet, don't bother with a poor quality "baby" video monitor - get these. Just not the option with the extra hard wear.
A second problem I have is that the camera does not provide audio if you use Google Chrome or Windows 10 Edge browser. This requires a separate download of software from another vendor. I tried to get the audio working but couldn't.
Before purchasing this product I called Foscam and asked about audio quality. I stated that I was using this as a nanny cam and wanted a system with good quality audio. I was told that it was good. Customer service never mentioned this incompatibility with Chrome and Edge.
I am returning the purchase.