Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (White)
|Price:||$55.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Building on the success of the Foscam FI8918W, the FI8910W is the latest camera from Foscam Digital Technologies LLC.It features high quality video & audio, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision, embedded IR-Cut filter, built in network video recording system as well as free telephone technical support available from Foscam Digital Technologies LLC.
- The distinguishing features of the FI8910W are the embedded IR-Cut off filter, upgraded external housing, wider horizontal panning range and 2 year Warranty.
- The IR-cut filter provides true & accurately images fixing the problems related to washed out and discolored images. In addition, the cut off filter also allows the camera to properly automatically adjust to changing lighting conditions so the user does not manually have to do this.
- Also includes, two-way audio monitoring, remote pan/tilt control (pan:300° & tilt:120°), freely control IR-LED on/off for night vision (up to 8 meters)
- Remote viewing via local network or internet, record from anywhere anytime, motion detection alert via email or upload image to FTP, Blue Iris compatible; Supports all standard browsers, Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Android & BlackBerry, Wi-Fi compliant (IEEE 802.11b/g), supports WEP & WPA WPA2 Encryption
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 2.3 x 3.9 inches|
|Item Display Weight||350 grams|
|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.55 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||640 x 480|
Top Customer Reviews
This DSP problem is widespread among Foscam cameras. Many users potentially have cameras with the defect but do not observe the effects because the camera is not pointed at a scene with enough detail to trigger the fault. Other users may observe the defect but incorrectly identify the problem as cabling or other networking gear. At last check, 423 faulty cameras have been reported in the Foscam forums. These forums detail this defect extensively, and also offer a DIY solution for users brave enough to open the camera up and fab a custom USB cable to interface with the DSP.Read more ›
As far as setup goes, if you understand networking and port-forwarding, these are my recommendations:
1) Do NOT install the software on the CD.
2) Connect the camera by Cat-5 wire to your router.
3) Login to your router (via browser) and find the IP address assigned to your camera.
4) Login to the camera at that IP address (via browser) and IMMEDIATELY turn OFF the DHCP.
5) Give your camera a fixed IP address on your network and fill in the subnet mask with what you normally use.
6) The Gateway and DNS fields should normally be the IP address of your router.
7) Fill in the SSID, encryption type, and share key used by your wireless network.
8) Pick a 4 digit number to use for the HTTP port number. (I have no idea what "Network Lamp" is so I left it checked.)
9) Disconnect the Cat-5 cable and re-boot the camera.
10) Re-login to the camera at the new fixed IP address to verify that everything's working.
11) Login to your router and set a port-forwarding entry to map to the fixed IP address and HTTP port you gave your camera.
12) Use the "What's My IP" site to find your outside IP address.Read more ›
This camera, and the company itself, clearly has some shortcomings. However, at this price you'll be content, if not ecstatic. It works well as a security camera and baby monitor. After using it for 1 week I've bought 2 more. Details below.
After researching Wireless IP cameras for a few hours I concluded that this camera is the best value. I compared it to all other wireless IP cameras including TrendNet TRENDnet TV-IP422WN SecurView Wireless Day/Night Pan/Tilt/Zoom Internet Surveillance Camera Logitech Logitech Alert 750e Outdoor Master Security System with Night Vision Foscam 8918 Foscam FI8918W Wireless/Wired Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with 8 Meter Night Vision and 3.6mm Lens (67° Viewing Angle) and the high end ones Panasonic Panasonic BB-HCM531A Outdoor Pan/Tilt PoE Security Network Camera (Silver) and this amazing one from Axis Axis 214 Ptz Network Camera Pan Tilt Zoom Day/night 2 Way Audio. Not to mention this camera is light years ahead of a TrendNet camera I bought a few years ago for the same price (Newer Model) ...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Foscam no longer honours the warranty on this product. I have owned it since January 2016 and the pan/tilt function ceased to work yesterday, well within the one year warranty... Read morePublished 1 day ago by bjs.pdx
we have gone through many monitors. This is by far the worst one you can possibly buy. The set up is incredibly hard and it doesn't work properly.Published 1 day ago by Rich Ward
This is a standard definition camera. You can NOT use QR code scan installation process. Foscam Viewer is the only OEM provided app and it was last updated in 2014. Read morePublished 2 days ago by abhijeet
So I've had this camera for just about 10 months. Within that 10 months, the camera has shut off randomly more then a handful of times. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Charles
The initial set up was easy, but I do have a background in networking. I really loved this item at first and primarily used it as a baby monitor inside my home. Read morePublished 3 days ago by David
As with any ip webcam, you can't access this device remotely unless you have a DDNS service, like any other webcam. Read morePublished 7 days ago by PainMaestro