Foscam FI8919W Outdoor Wireless Pan/Tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut Off Filter for TRUE COLOR Images (Not Washed Out), Auto-Iris (Auto-Brightness Adjustment), IP66 Waterproof Enclosure, Synology & Blue Iris Compatible, Pan 355° Tilt 80°, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 22 IR LEDS for 50 feet (16meters) NightVision - Features an IR-Cut Filter for true and accurately colored images (e.g., greens appear green rather than grey or brown); Wi-Fi compliant with wireless standards IEEE 802.11b/g - 640x480 Resolution; 0.3 Megapixel (Synology & Blue Iris Compatible)
- Supports 355° Pan, 80° Tilt - Features an Auto-Iris function which automatically adjusts the lens depending on lighting conditions so images do not appear washed out and do not require manual brightness adjustment; Supports M-JPEG video compression - Supports wireless encryption using WEP, WPA and WPA2 - Motion detection alerts via emailed images and FTP image upload
- Features an IP66 hardened outdoor waterproof enclosure; Provides for remote viewing & recording over the local network or the internet through a PC or mobile device (including Iphone, Android & Blackberry); Supports DHCP, fixed/static IP and PPPOE - Multi-level user management and password protection - Allows for remote viewing and recording from anywhere in the world through the internet - Supports DDNS for dynamic IP address stabilization
- Supports smartphones (Iphone & Android) as well as standard browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- Simple to setup with an easy to use graphical interface; Motion Detection with email image notifications and image upload via FTP
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Shipping Weight||3.65 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
The functioning / software of the camera leaves a lot to be desired.
The box the camera came in is labeled PTZ. It's only PT!
The infra red at night is terrible. You have a circular haze all around the picture and hardly any picture.
I would not recommend this camera!!!!
I had to write a bad review to get any kind of tech support.
I have the Foscam FI8910W for my interior and it is great. I'll probably buy another one.
How can the same company screw this up is beyond me.
The setup was lickety split, simple and straight forward. The software sucks though. It doesn't do what it is supposed to do, no email alerts, no recording and a very simplistic control panel.
I downloaded Blue Iris and have it configured and with the combination of this program along with this camera, I have to say it is very good.
The daytime image quality is very clear and vibrant and the night time is also very clear with the exception of a slight ghost effect on either side of the image caused by IR bounceback, which is not as bad as the majority of people on here say it is. I have found if you adjust the brightness and contrast, you will severely diminish the IR bounceback and clear most of that shadowing.
The distance is actually beyond what the manufacturer says, in the night vision category. I can see well beyond the surveillance zone that I monitor. My zone is about 75 feet in all directions and I am able to see for three times that distance if not farther.
Of course there is a little bit of ambient light that aids it but even in the pitch dark areas I can see for at least 200 feet.
This may be an exception and I may have bought an over achieving camera, or it is the norm and the complainers either bought defective units or they don't know how to operate a camera. It can go either way, or there may be a common line between the two, all I know is this camera performs beyond my expectations.
I am rather adept at tech type stuff and at general building maintenance and for me, this was easy to install.Read more ›
Setup was actually very easy, but as a network engineer you'd expect that. I could see an average person struggling with the setup. We have 6 other IP cameras by various vendors from Trendnet to Zmodo. This is the first supposed all weather camera we've mounted in the "elements" of Minnesota.
Any kind of optical zoom would have been nice, but it doesn't have it, and not even the digital zoom works in the Agasio Internet explorer control page, nor from our tablets using Foscam settings.
The low light sensitivity is actually pretty nice. The camera quality is average at best, and oddly, the whole glass dome turns when using 360 pan. I can't see that holding up in the winter, and it's mind boggling why you'd have a weather enclosed dome camera, but choose to turn the glass dome instead of the camera mounting inside the dome. Weird.
Three stars is generous, and largely just due to price. BTW - its actually a pretty big unit, so be prepared for that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cameras do not last outdoors. I purchased two, one failed within a year; and the second within 16 months. Foscam support was no help.Published 1 month ago by Jay G
works great - easy to set up. Good visibility and control. Using PoE kit to drive it. works great.Published 3 months ago by Eric Closs
Works much better than my previous non pan and tilt Foscam camera.
No problems since I bought it.
The new one works well, previous version would hang or reboot if there was a bright scene. The IR night vision is very limited due to the reflections on the glass dome,Published 4 months ago by Robert Landgraf
I like the camera, it works great during the day. I a good clear picture (not a HD camera!) for the resolution selected. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Michael Busch
Not a very reliable camera. I've owned it for a few years and right after the warranty expired I started to have problems with it. I would not buy this camera again. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Scifimother