Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Foscam FI9821P HD 720P WiFi Security IP Camera wit..." and save 34% off the $80.37 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Foscam FI9821P HD 720P WiFi Security IP Camera with iOS/Android App, Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Two-Way Audio, Night Vision up to 26ft, and More (White)
|Price:||$88.75 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Never Miss a Moment: Remotely access your security camera feed, motion events, and recordings to enjoy peace of mind from anywhere. Includes free local recording to SD card or hard drive storage. Optional Foscam Cloud remote storage is also available (free trial included).
- Easy to Use for Anyone: Improves on traditional CCTV and home security camera systems with plug and play setup provided by the Foscam smartphone app. Simply download the Foscam app, follow the onscreen prompts, and start watching live video in minutes.
- Smart Technology: Motion detection and intelligent alerts can send real-time push notifications to your phone with captured images while you're away. This security camera can see 24/7 with high-intensity IR LEDs (super clear night vision up to 26ft).
- Full Remote Control: Wide 75° viewing angle is complemented by remote pan, tilt and digital zoom (up to 8X). Auto IR-cut filter also provides accurate image color balance for an exceptional 720P HD experience.
- Enhanced Two-Way Audio: High quality integrated microphone and speaker reduce background noise and improve audio output. Our cameras are CE and FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies.***Superb build quality backed by a full 2-year USA Warranty.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||5 x 4 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.8 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.45 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
Compare to similar items
The Foscam FI9821P is Foscam's first "Plug & Play" wireless security camera featuring the ability to connect, view, listen, communicate and control via smartphone by simply scanning the QR code on the underside of the camera. Bypassing the need to access your router and setup port forwarding, the FI9821P can be set up effortlessly by anyone, even those with very little IT experience. The FI9821P IP camera also features 1280 x 720p video resolution, h.264 video compression, built-in DVR via SD card (upto 32gb), two-way audio, Wi-Fi-N capability, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision as well as network video recording capability. In addition, it is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android - app required) as well as viewable over the internet using standard browsers on PC (Firefox, IE & Chrome) or Mac (Safari only). The camera functions well as a smartphone baby monitor, pet monitor or elderly parent monitor or as part of a complete home/office security system with remote internet monitoring ability. The FI9821P improves on the FI8910W by adopting high performance media and video processors capable of H.264 video compression which allows for ultra-smooth high definition video transmission, increased FPS and minimal bandwidth consumption. In addition, due to the small file sizes produced by H.264 video compression it has the ability to save tremendous disk space when doing video recording.
Top customer reviews
The latest firmware upgrade has this thing speaking its status changes, which is probably cool for some but not for a baby monitor application. And there doesn't seem to be a way to disable that for this model yet.
The reason I took off 1 star is because the power cable is alot shorter on this model than the last one. The old model had probably a 8 or 10' power cord which was plenty long enough to mount near the ceiling and run down to an electrical socket even if it was not directly above one. This one has about a 4' or 6' cable which may not even be long enough to reach a socket directly below the camera.
I followed their 'quick start' guide (an oxymoron of the first order), including having to create yet one more online account, and while it seems like it's connected to the camera, no access. So then I fell back on the web interface through their site; it knows about the camera, and yet again it hangs while 'connecting'.
Finally, I tried getting to it via my web browser and a PC inside my firewall. It makes you download 'web extensions'. Like I said, a giant step back, considering the other cameras just worked. Anyhow, trying to install those on both Chrome and IE resulted in some sort of error message in what I presume is Manderin Chinese. Still no dice on connecting past the login screen.
What the heck, foscam??? I tried it your way, on several different common devices, and NONE of them worked! I will give you an extra star, for old time's sake, but I've come to the conclusion your new defense system... sucks.
BTW -- the Firefox about:config edit mentioned in some comments does not work for me (using Firefox 52.0 32 bit)... nothing but a grey screen appears (even after plugin re-install, cache clear & re-start).
The problem is that the Foscam plugin is incompatible with secure connection protocols (e.g., https). You can make PTZ access work by: 1) being sure no other process (like streaming) is accessing the camera; 2) using temporary browser work-arounds like Firefox Extended Support Release).
Want a great way to drive off customers?? Sell a browser-dependent product, then break its interface and / or fail to support browser security evolution. I will NEVER purchase another Foscam product.
About a week ago I upgrade my internet speed connection with my provider. I set my network name/password to my former setup but the camera video just wouldn't stream. After running a few troubleshooting steps, I finally gave up and called the support hotline. To my surprise, not only were they available, they were very helpful and helped me reconnect my camera again.
I have to give them credit not only for a reasonably priced and good quality product, but also for their level of support.