Foscam FI9826PW Plug and Play 1.3 Megapixel, 1280 x 960 Pixels, 3x Optical Zoom, H.264 Pan/Tilt Wireless IP Camera (White)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plug and Play featuring QR code to scan using "Foscam Viewer" app. Compatible with Windows PC and Apple Mac Web Browsers (IE, Firefox and Safari) as well as iOS and Android mobile devices.
- 3x Optical Zoom, 280 x 960p Display Resolution, H.264 compression for smoother video & smaller files.
- Wireless B/G/N compatible, Indoor pan/tilt wireless IP camera, Two-way audio.
- 300 degree pan, 120 degree tilt, IR lights for night vision up to 8 meters, Free Foscam DDNS Service Embedded for customers with Dynamic IP Addresses.
- Day/Night Surveillance, IR LEDs On/Off/Auto Switch, Motion Detection alarm via E-Mail and FTP.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||4 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||350 grams|
|Item Weight||0.7 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
Top Customer Reviews
- FTP capable, so it can upload via your wireless network to a PC or laptop.
- SD Card storage if you prefer.
- Motion works great, and you can select any area in the camera's view to "opt out" of the sensor.
- Privacy view (so if your neighbor's window is in view you can black it out, so it won't record that area)
- Pans and Tilts amazingly well, including from my iPhone by simply "swiping" left/right/up/down. The nice thing about the camera being pointed at my back porch is, I can remotely view it from my iPhone, but then "pan" the camera completely around to peer into my house if I want as well. Then when I am done I just pan back to the porch.
- iPhone app works perfectly, and I can view it without any choppiness from anywhere.
- Remote PC viewing is identical quality to local PC viewing (uses the same app)
- You can schedule the camera to record and/or detect motion 24/7, or only certain days and times if you want.Read more ›
We LOVE that we have so many recording options without having to pay a monthly fee to some company just to see our videos. We dropped in a 32Gb MicroSD card and we are golden. This camera also allows you to record locally on PC/Mac (havent tested linux yet), and also has the ability to record to FTP. Bonus! The camera also offers PPOE, DDNS, UPnP, customizable port settings, preferred SMTP mail settings, and more. We didn't use most of these features, but it is good to know they are already in the camera if we ever needed them.Read more ›
The first one I received was a Version 2 and the second 2 were version 1’s. And based on the ancient firmware in the second 2 cams (one needed 3 rounds of firmware upgrades to catch up!) these were also probably repacks of some type and not even new merchandise… I would totally dog this review with one star for the Foscam rip-off swap out, but I was an idiot and didn’t check the boxes of the second two cameras when I received them, so I am accepting the blame… But be warned!
The Version 2 cam has MUCH newer firmware available (and is thus, in theory, safer.) It also has additional features from the Version 1 cams. I don’t know all of them, but the 2 main ones that I am REALLY missing is that the V2 can send push alerts to your iPhone via the Foscam program if you have it set up for motion or sound detection alarms. The V1’s don’t support motion phone push alerts (although you can email yourself an alert) and the V1’s also don’t support audio alerts (alarms) at all! [I would have returned the V1’s immediately if I had known...]
Interestingly, however, the V1 cams have a better picture and have MUCH better night vision than the V2 does.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would have given this camera 5 stars but because of the large size and complex setup process it only gets 4. It is a large durable camera. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good camera but suffers from requirement that camera utilize the Foscam server, which in my experience is very slow -- camera command delays -- such as pan left or right, up or... Read morePublished 4 days ago by pleader
I like the features and functionality of the device. I used tinycam monitor pro as the software...I love the interface of the app. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Ramon Bivens
Broken after 1 and half years of usage, the internet lost connection. Before that it's easily locked up about every 2 months. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Family Guy
Impossible to set up if you are a Mac user. Although it advertises that it works on MacOS X, there is no application that runs on a Mac. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Anna V.
Stay away from Foscam.
Now there is no tech support, which was pretty bad anyway, emails go unanswered, no access to patches or upgrades. Read more
When put into service, two months after purchase the camera, lost function of the aperture. Foscam said: go to seller. Seller--6ave says to go to Amazon. Read morePublished 1 month ago by William Richards
The camera works great. Very good resolution and I like the optical zoom. Setup is easy as is using the browser interface. Read morePublished 1 month ago by alpo