Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Foscam Home Security Camera, R2 Full HD 1080P WiFi..." and save 66% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Foscam Home Security Camera, R2 Full HD 1080P WiFi IP Camera with Real-time 1080P Video at 25FPS, Pan Tilt 8X Digital Zoom, Motion Detection & Alert, Optional Cloud Service Available, Rubber Black
Want this professionally installed?
- Mounting customer-supplied cameras
- Programming and tutorial for system use
- Remote viewing setup is included in price of service
- Power supply must be available at all camera locations
- Wire concealment not included in estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Full HD 1080P resolution 1920*1080 at 25FPS. Powered by an Ambarella chipset with a real-time 1080P video stream, not the ones scaled up by 720P chipset with non-real-time 1080P video at 20FPS or less. Check the spec of FPS before buy a 1080P camera.
- Strong WiFi signal by a 2.4G antenna enabling longer distance than 5G with option use higher gain antenna 5db. High quality two-way talk with noise reducing. 1 year replacement guarantee.Night Vision 20 feet. Operate Temper Negative 10℃ - 50℃(14℉ - 122℉)
- View live or play back or save all alert captures and video clips onto the Foscam Cloud. 8 Hours Free Cloud storage with 12 months’ validity available on this device for any Foscam Cloud subscribers in 2018, and NO data space limitation during the last 8 Hours. Thanks to the US-based AWS server, Foscam Cloud is of high-level encrypted security and privacy protection. More option for Cloud Storage available.
- Remarkable field of view (FOV) with wide-angle high quality optical 2.0 MP lens (f=2.8mm) with 110° view angle, 350° horizontal Pan and 100° vertical Tilt rotation creating a complete 360° coverage. Night vision range up to 26 feet by 13pcs IR LEDs.
- Easy setup and flexible compatibility. Quick setup via iOS and Android devices by Foscam App. It comes with Foscam VMS (Video Management Software), compatible with third party VMS Blue Iris & ONVIF recording devices, compatible with IE, Chrome.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Foscam Full HD 1080P WiFi Camera, 8-Hour Free Cloud Storage Included
With the Foscam R2, you can pull everything together, in one place - check in on your home, kids, pets, even your office, right in the palm of your hand.
Instant access and remote viewing with our web and mobile apps means that you never have to wonder again if the kids are home from school, if the dog needs to be let out, or if you forgot to shut that window before it started pouring. Juggling life's responsibilities just got a lot easier.
You also get the recordings be smooth and clear so that the footage is truly useful, and so you don't have to struggle to discern the details of a scene. In other words, you want full choice over your recording method (Cloud/HDD/SD/NVR), and you want to spend only for what fulfills your needs.
Foscam R2 1080P HD Wireless Security Camera (CCTV 1920TVL/IP Camera 2MP) – WiFi Home Security Camera System with iOS/Android App
Full HD 1080P resolution at 25fps powered by an Ambrella chipset, not the ones scaled up by 720P chipset with non-real-time 1080P video at 20FPS or less.
8-Hour Free Cloud Storage
Freely record and play the last 8-hour’s motion triggered recordings on Foscam Cloud. Longer time cloud storage subscription plan is also available with competitive price.
Motion Detection and Alert
Advanced algorithm will detect moving objects and send notification alert to your smart phone, Email or FTP. With the pre-installed 8-hour free cloud plan activated, you will get the captured movement picture on the phone.
Help You Monitor Every Corner even in the Night !
Never Miss a Spot
350° horizontal and 100° vertical rotation help you see more space and never miss a spot. This horizontal and vertical movement can be controlled freely on smart phone or web browser.
Night vision range up to 25 feet in low light or even in the dark thanks to thirteen infrared LEDs. Night vision mode will work automatically based on light change, or be controlled manually on Foscam App.
Flexible Storage Options
Save the triggered image or recordings onto Foscam Cloud, or other local device like Micro SD card (not included), Foscam NVR, FTP or NAS.
US-base Tech Support
Foscam serve our customers including knowledge base.
|R2 Black||R2C Black||R4 Black||C2E Black|
|Video Resolution||2MP 1920x1080p||2MP 1920x1080p||4MP 2560x1440p||2MP 1920x1080p|
|Angle of View||Horizontal:95° Diagonal : 100°||Horizontal:90° Diagonal : 100°||Horizontal: 66° Diagonal : 74°||Horizontal:111° Diagonal :115°|
|Image Distortion Correction Tech||✓||✓||✓||N/A|
|Pan/Tilt/Zoom||Yes/ Yes/ Yes with Digital Zoom||Yes/ Yes/ No||Yes/ Yes/ No||NO/NO/NO|
|Motion/Sound Detection Alerts||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Alarm/Scheduled Record||✓||✓||✓||√(Sheduled Record Unavailable)|
|Two-Way Audio||√ (half-duplex)||√(full-duplex)||√ (half-duplex)||√ (half-duplex)|
|Storage Options||Micro SD card up to 128GB(SD Card Not Included), PC, FTP, Foscam Cloud||Micro SD card up to 128GB(SD Card Not Included), PC, FTP, Foscam Cloud||Micro SD card up to 128GB(SD Card Not Included), PC, FTP, Foscam Cloud||Micro SD card up to 32GB(SD Card Not Included), Foscam Cloud|
|Connection Type||Wired/WiFi (2.4Ghz, 150Mbps), WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4Ghz, 150Mbps), WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4Ghz, 150Mbps), WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption||Wired/WiFi (2.4Ghz, 150Mbps), WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption|
Compare with similar items
You know what you need from a WiFi security camera: to ensure the safety of your home, children, pets, or business. You want the ability to stay connected to what you care about: to live monitor or record what's happening, perhaps with the aid of scheduling functions or maybe through simple but powerful motion trigger and smart alert features. You also need the recordings to be smooth and clear so that the footage is truly useful, and so you don't have to struggle to discern the details of a scene. You want the features you need at the highest quality, without extras you don't need. In other words, you want full choice over your recording method (HDD/SD/NVR/Cloud), and you want to spend only for what fulfills your needs.
With the R2, you'll enjoy full HD securely broadcast with dual-stream and H.264 compression to optimize bandwidth usage on your network. Intelligent motion alerts provide accurate realtime monitoring. Sophisticated 8x digital zoom provides a closeup on small details. WDR + LBR enhance balance and smoothness. Powerful IR-LEDs provide night vision up to 26ft. Wide 110° angle keeps the action in-frame. Camera includes free App (iOS/Android) and supports IEEE 802.11n 2G band WiFi and dual system backup. Versus any IP camera, WiFI wireless security camera system, or CCTV home security camera system, the R2 offers a new cornerstone of professional quality + value in the home monitoring and CCTV industries (note: this is an indoor camera, but we have outdoor security camera models such as the FI9900P as well which can be compared with weatherproof competitor models such as the Arlo Smart Security Camera). With unsurpassed performance value – including a full USA Warranty – you can enjoy peace of mind about your purchase as well as the things you love.
Foscam R2 Security Camera | Wireless Antenna | Mounting Bracket | Power Supply | Quick Install Guide | Support Service:1-844-344-1113
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Easy to setup
- Alerts for abnormal movement
- Ability to move the camera from the app to scan the room
- Web access
- Third party applications
- Good viewing angle.
- The official app is terrible. Problems connecting to the camera remotely can often be solved by cancelling the request and trying to stream again. Very annoying when you’re trying to see what trigger an alert.
- Confusing service plans. There seems to be an overabundance of sites that offer support and cloud storage for this device, it can be confusing trying to figure out which one you’re supposed to use.
Despite the reliability of the app, this device has satisfied our need. I hope future updates will solve the remote connection reliability problem.
Bottom line, you want a fully function camera with all the features of the major brands at half the price, this is the camera for you. The wireless works well too but I prefer the security of a wired connection. For recording, you can pop in a micro-sd card for recording or buy foscams cloud service.
Firstly, the camera needs to connect with the router for the first time use using a cable, after that it can be connected by wifi. The initial setup is really easy.
Secondly, the product works really well, the customer just needs to sign up in the “Foscam” app, and then you will see what the camera sees on your phone. You can speak through the app, if you want to put this camera in the kids room, this function is really helpful. And you can even take pictures and videos using the app.
Thirdly, if you want to use this camera as a security camera, it also works well. I put it facing toward the door, and anytime when people move in front of the camera, I get a notification on my phone. It tells me the camera detected human movement, and the time of detection.
All in all, this is a quite nice camera and the functions are useful for family monitoring. Definitely recommend.
After several tries with installing a micro sd card unsuccessfully, i contacted customer support again. Apparently the R2 does not support 128GB, the R4 does. It is not written in their manual very well. So im waiting for a 64GB to get here in a few days.
I mainly use it right now to view the front porch. I have the IR off due to the glair. Included are morning, noon, and night photos. Video is smooth as well. Didnt know how to include a video clip to this review.
I will definitely be ordereing more later on. I see there is a new one coming out with smartcam technology.
The connection takes about 2 to 3 minutes with the cord connected to the WiFi device, and I did the WiFi connection again after did the cord connection, took another 1 minute. After connected to the cell, you can see the color is good, quite a restoration of the real world. Once you extend the picture to your whole screen, just one more touch on the screen, a panel will display as it allows you to use more functions such as zoom in/out, turn to different angles, etc.
The camera, I've used for over a week, so far so good. And I think I'll buy another one or two as extra indoor security cam.