- Save 8% on wifi power strip voice controlled by Alexa echo when you purchase 1 or more WiFi OBD2 Scanner offered by Foseal. Enter code RRQ6VZVY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% on handheld OBD2 code reader when you purchase 1 or more Car WIFI OBD2 Scanner offered by Foseal. Enter code 346GHCM7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Foseal Bluetooth OBD2 when you purchase 1 or more Car WIFI OBD 2 OBD2 OBDII Scan Tool offered by Foseal. Enter code L7OQVGBU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on OBDII Extension Cable when you purchase 1 or more Car WIFI OBD 2 OBD2 OBDII Scan Tool offered by Foseal. Enter code QADV4S4F at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Car WIFI OBD 2 OBD2 OBDII Scan Tool Foseal Scanner..." and save 74% off the $53.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Car WIFI OBD 2 OBD2 OBDII Scan Tool Foseal Scanner Adapter Check Engine Light Diagnostic Tool for iOS & Android
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Read/Clear Car Error Codes. Pass FCC/EMC/ROHS certification, the upgraded components provide high quality stability. Reset check engine light. Support OBDII protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM
- Support iOS & Android. Recommend "OBD Fusion" ( $9.9 ) for iOS. Recommend (in-app purchase) "DashCommand" and "Torque Pro" for Android. Third-party apps may need to pay to get full function. Please wait wifi connection done in 10 seconds
- Display Current Sensor Data. Display data include Engine RPM, Horse Power, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing advance, Air Flow Rate, Intake Air Temperature, O2 sensor voltages, etc
- Compatible Makers. Support Chrysler Ford Honda Mazda Toyota VW GM Dodge BMW Chevrolet Audi Subaru KIA Benz & More OBDII Cars. Super Mini OBD2 OBDII Wireless Auto Check Car Diagnostic Scanner
- One Year Guarantee. We believe customer service is the basic makes business continue. Any problem with our product, please feel free to contact us, your satisfaction is our total goal!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Access Whole New World of Information about Your Vehicle
1. Engine RPM
2. Calculated Load Value
3. Coolant Temperature
4. Fuel System Status
5. Short Term & Long Term Fuel Trim
6. Intake Manifold Pressure
7. Intake Air Temperature
8. Air Flow Rate
9. Absolute Throttle Position
10. Fuel Pressure
11. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims Fuel System status
Many more data are waiting for you
Set up for OBD Car Doctor, OBD Fusion
Plug the OBD adapter into OBD-II port and start the car engine.
1. Go to Wi-Fi setup menu.
2. Turn on Wi-Fi and connect to OBD device.
2.1 Switch the Wi-Fi to the ON position. Tap on "WiFi_OBDII".
2.2 Tap on static and enter 192.168.0.11 into the IP Address field and 255.255.255.0 into the subnet mask field. Leave all other settings blank.
3. Go back to application. Open settings window. There you have to choose Wi-Fi connection mode and you may asked to enter the following information about connection settings:
3.1 IP Address: 192.168.0.10
3.2 Port: 35000
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, display their meaning
- Clear car error codes
- Reset Check Engine light
- Display current sensor data
- Plug this scanner in the OBDII port
- Turn on the ignition key of your vehicle
- The power led light will turns red indicate its power is on
- Enable wifi on your phone or tablet and connect "WIFI_ OBDII" created by the scanner
- Find problems which in need of repairs.
- Shorten your service time by telling your mechanic what the code was.
- Perhaps fix them by yourself for some simple problem.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried all logical troubleshooting methods: ensuring it was plugged in all the way, unplug/plug it back in (while car was running and when I shut it off/restart it), tried connecting to the unit with a different smartphone, etc. Nothing worked. I used my phone to take a picture of the scanner while it was plugged in because there are 5 dots that light up on the unit and I wanted to see what the unit was showing. It had 1 out of 5 dots lit up in red. I can only assume this meant the unit was not functioning properly. I bought the unit on 11/26/16.
First off, I visited the manufacturer's website to see if I could download a manual to verify the light was indeed displaying a communication error, but of course, they had NO DOCUMENTATION WHATSOEVER nor any support links. I contacted Amazon to see what my options were and they recommended I work with the manufacturer to resolve the issue, which I was. The manufacturer's website under 'Contact Us' provides no customer service phone number, only a generic support email with a promise to respond within 24 hours.
I emailed the manufacturer, explaining in detail my situation along with all troubleshooting methods I followed and let them know I just purchased it 6.5 months ago and did not expect the item to fail so soon. They responded to the email the next day stating (in broken English):
We are Foseal Store from Amazon.Thanks for purchasing our product and sorry for the problem caused to you.
About the questions you mentioned in your email. As far as I'm concernd, Since you have been buying it for a long time, there may be some normal wear and tear on our products.To give back to our old customers, you can buy the same product at half price.
Any other question, please contact us, we will response you within 24 hours
Have a good day to you!
I reviewed the manufacturer's website and under its section titled 'RETURN' it clearly states in its first line:
" For all products purchased on the site, Foseal's customers enjoy a 24-month-long product quality guarantee, under all circumstances..
(This 24-month-long product quality guarantee is only for all the orders since September 1, 2015.)"
I would first like to point out, any products listed on their site are not actually sold through the site, the site links products directly through Amazon for purchase. My scanner was clearly purchased after September 1, 2015 (well within their guidelines) and the quality of the product is faulty within 6.5 months time. I would call that a quality issue which should fall on the manufacturer to remedy. According to the manufacturer's website's documentation, the product should still be covered under a quality guarantee for another 17 months! Why exactly should I be expected to shell out more money (even at HALF the price) to purchase another?!? This is UNACCEPTABLE business practice. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. Just a bad vibe all around.
Enter the Foseal Scan Tool. It is AMAZING! Seriously. Money-saver? Yes, sir. Easy to use? You got it. End all, be all? For the most part.
Once you have on hand your code (or codes if you have such luck--mine was P0843), search online for what it represents/means or call an auto parts store (think big-box stores like AutoZone). Let me repeat, you can CALL...even if you live in the middle of nowhere, search the web for an auto parts store and tell them you have a code you'd like more information on. They may even have the parts that you can purchase to fix the problem. Once you obtain the parts, you can do it yourself or call a mechanic.
I ended up paying $120 in parts (without the Foseal) and $0 in labor. My brother and I replaced the parts...and voilà, I got my car back for less than what I would have paid the dealer JUST to find out what was wrong with it. Maybe needless to say, but I'll say it anyway: I LOVE THIS THING!
Most recent customer reviews
This device has saved my MORE than $1000.00 in repairs.Read more