Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Car WIFI OBD 2 OBD2 OBDII Scan Tool Foseal Scanner Adapter Check Engine Light Diagnostic Tool for iOS & Android
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Are you the kind of person that likes to make the repairs by yourself? This OBD2 scanner will help you troubleshoot engine codes, saves you a ton of money in diagnostic fees. Diagnose Check Engine Light & Fix the Problem Yourself.
- View Current Sensor Data. You will be able to monitor data include Engine RPM, Horse Power, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Intake Manifold Pressure, Air Flow Rate, Intake Air Temperature, O2 sensor voltages, etc
- Support iOS & Android. Recommend “OBD Car Doctor” and "OBD Fusion" ($9.9) for iOS. Recommend "Torque lite"/”Torque Pro” and "DashCommand" for Android. Please wait wifi connection done in 10 seconds
- Compatible Makers. Support Chrysler Ford Honda Mazda Toyota VW GM Dodge BMW Chevrolet Audi Subaru KIA Benz & More OBDII Cars. Super Mini OBD2 OBDII Wireless Auto Check Car Diagnostic Scanner
- One Year Guarantee. We believe customer service is the basic makes business continue. Any issue with our product, please feel free to contact us, your satisfaction is our total goal!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Effective & Functional;
(a) helping to diagnose if your car has any issues to avoid toll bill or high diagnostics fee,
(b) reading important information that you can get from your cars ECU and clearing error codes and enjoy safe driving
Easy to Use;
(1)Download a popular free APP or paid APP suitable for your need and phone or tablet (Recommend "inCarDoc" and "OBD Fusion" (9.9USD) for iOS. Recommend "Torque lite"/"Torque Pro(4.99USD)" and "DashCommand" for Android)
(2)Find the OBD port in your car(usually under dashboard on driver side) and plug in
(3)Turn on ignition of your car
(4)Go to your phone/tablet wifi setting and connect to WIFI_OBDII, Please wait wifi connection done in about 10 seconds, Ready to diagnose your car, read/clear codes
One Year Warrant; Any issue with our product, please feel free to contact Foseal, your satisfaction is our total goal!
Our OBD2 scanner will give you the information of what is wrong with your car before you take it to the mechanic, and whether your vehicle is ready for emission test or not.
Diagnose your vehicle and maybe just get ignition coil, spark plugs, O2 sensor or gas cap replaced instead of taking your car to the dealership.
We do not sell APP. Please down load recommended free app according to your phone system before use our OBD 2 adapter. Paid apps give more information for free ones, please choose based on your need.
Just What You Need
iOS compatible (iPhone iPad), Android compatible (Android phone, Android Tablets, such as Samsung
SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud) / SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud) / ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud) / ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud) / ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud
Access Whole New World of Information about Your Vehicle
Real-time graphing of multiple signals!
1. Engine RPM
2. Calculated Load Value
3. Coolant Temperature
4. Fuel System Status
5. Short Term & Long Term Fuel Trim
6. Intake Manifold Pressure
7. Intake Air Temperature
8. Air Flow Rate
9. Absolute Throttle Position
10. Fuel Pressure
11. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims Fuel System status
Many more data are waiting for you
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, display their meaning
- Clear car error codes
- Reset Check Engine light
- Display current sensor data
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Plug this scanner in the OBDII port
- Turn on the ignition of your vehicle
- The red light on indicates its power is on
- Enable wifi on your phone or tablet and connect WIFI_ OBDII created by the scanner
- Find problems which in need of repairs.
- Shorten your service time by telling your mechanic what the code was.
- Perhaps fix them by yourself for some simple problem.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a free app that that came with the instructions for this unit that you can download, but after reading other reviews, I understand that if you want to DO anything useful with that app, you have to buy those options. I downloaded OBD Fusion for $9.99 from the App Store, and with it, I can see EVERYTHING, including real-time data (RPM, engine temp, etc), and the error codes, which I can clear out from the vehicle through the app.
First download the app used to display the data from the Foseal. I downloaded inCarDoc, which was free and was all I needed to solve my problem. Before you start trying to communicate with the OBDII, you tell inCarDoc what kind of car you have, so it can decode the error messages for you.
I Plugged the Foseal OBDII into the Mazda, went into the Iphone settings for WIFI and selected the WIFI_OBDII. It connects and says no internet access, which is normal. Start the app (inCarDoc for me) and make sure to click "connect". The app starts communicating to the OBDII adapter. I was able to get the error code and it displays the meaning of the error code for my vehicle. In my case it was U0101 Lost Communication with Transmission Control Module (TCM).b v
Very Nice. I tried resetting the Check Engine Light, and it did, but it came back on because I still had the problem which is normal also. I'll come back one I replace the Transmission control Module, which I also purchased on Amazon. (Mazda L34T-18-9E1E, Auto Trans Control Unit)
I used the Foseal wifi adapter with an iPhone 7 and the DashCommand app. After plugging in the Foseal adapter, start your car and connect your phone to the wifi signal transmitted by the wifi adapter. Once it connects, go to you OBDII app and follow the instructions. When finished, turn off the ignition and then remove the wifi adapter. It really does work very well.