|Item Weight||0.48 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.8 x 1 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||fo-wifi-obd|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Fosealobd|
Consider these available items
Foseal Car WiFi OBDII OBD2 Scanner for iOS and Android Devices, Car Scanner Reset Check Engine Light, Mini Wireless OBD2 Code Reader Car Diagnostic Scan Tool
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
View Real-time Data of Your Vehicle
1. Engine RPM
2. Calculated Load Value
3. Coolant Temperature
4. Fuel System Status
5. Short Term & Long Term Fuel Trim
6. Intake Manifold Pressure
7. Timing Advance
8. Intake Air Temperature
9. Air Flow Rate
10. Absolute Throttle Position
11. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims Fuel System status
Third Party APP We Recommend to Use
1. We recommend "DashCommand" and "Torque Pro" for Android, "OBD Car Doctor" and "OBD Fusion" for iOS.
2. This scanner will release WiFi signal named“WiFi_OBDII" , enable wifi on your phone or tablet and connect the“WiFi_OBDII".
3. If you have installed "Torque Lite" (free version) or "Torque Pro"( enhanced but paid version) for Android device, please switch connection type of the app to "WiFi" option.
Practical Tool You Deserved
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, display their meaning
- Clear car error codes
- Reset Check Engine light
- Display current sensor data
- Plug this scanner in the OBDII port
- Turn on the ignition key of your vehicle
- The power led light will turns red indicate its power is on
- Enable wifi on your phone or tablet and connect "WIFI_ OBDII" created by the scanner
- Find problems which in need of repairs.
- Shorten your service time by telling your mechanic what the code was.
- Perhaps fix them by yourself for some simple problem.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does NOT drain the car battery, however.
I may just buy a second one so both cars can be accessed without having to move the device from one car to the other.