Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 136 reviews
on January 28, 2014
My new favorite watch is perfect! I normally have a difficult time finding watches small enough for my hand and wrist but this one isn't too bulky and the face is large enough to easily see the time. The watch isn't obnoxiously showy so I can get away with wearing it to work and as casual wear. The ring around the watch face does have crystals in it but they are cleverly designed to blend in with the etching in the metal so it doesn't look cheap or like costume jewelry. Another thing I noticed is there is minimal glare even when checking time under bright lights. My only issue is it does have a weight to it but after a few days I don't even notice anymore and the clasp does come undone somewhat easily if you mess with the band too much. Still a great buy!
on August 14, 2015
Lovely and high quality as always with Fossil...HOWEVER, the Mother of Pearl photo is deceptive. I was looking forward to a more colorful face. The face on mine is not even very pearl-like, and there are no other colors present. If anyone has a different experience, I would love to know. I realize that this is a quality that can vary from piece, so If it's possible to get a more colorful one, I would love to hear about it.
on October 24, 2014
I already owned the two-tone version of this watch and loved the thought of having the solid color watch too. These watches look so elegant yet aren't too over the top with just the right amount of bling! I normally order directly from Fossil but couldn't pass up the great sale price and two day Amazon Prime shipping!!
on May 14, 2017
I have owned this watch for less than a month and already had to replace 2 pins in the band!! :(
on March 4, 2017
Have mine bought from amazon and have it two years and change now works perfectly and does not fade would buy it again
on June 14, 2015
I absolutely love this watch! It is the perfect every day watch and it went beyond my expectations for the price but given it's Fossil, I shouldn't be surprised! I did have to get it sized though, I have a very small wrist and I had to remove three links! Oh and did i mention that I recieved my watch the very next day on a weekend? Super satisfied!
on September 6, 2015
I love this watch because it is similar to one I had that broke but this one is much better. It has a nice weight to it. It's water resistant and it is not big and gawdy, but nice and sophisticated. This is the first Fossil watch I've had since I was in my teens and it's a great deal for the price.
on June 2, 2014
I read many reviews before making my decision about this watch. Over the years I've had some expensive watches that just couldn't handle how hard I was on them. But I had a fossil I wore for ten years with only a couple of battery changes and I knew that had to be my route. This watch didn't have anything I could knock off and it had good reviews. For the price I couldn't have found anything close.
on January 22, 2014
Bought this for the wife for xmas and she loves it... just don't plan on taking the links out of this one yourself, Im pretty good at this kind of stuff but after about a hour of cussing I told her to take it to a jewelry store.. First one turned her down said they could not do it after looking at it which made me feel better, the next one got it done no problems.. Watch looks very nice she loves it.. feels like a quality piece.
on December 29, 2013
My husband bought me this watch for Christmas. I love it and have gotten many compliments on it. I do have small wrist and needed a link taken out. But overall I would recommend this watch over many others. I shopped and compared many different fossil, guess and other brands of same price range. I selected this one and it has been an excellent choice.