Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 14, 2015
Lovely and high quality as always with Fossil...HOWEVER, the Mother of Pearl photo is deceptive. I was looking forward to a more colorful face. The face on mine is not even very pearl-like, and there are no other colors present. If anyone has a different experience, I would love to know. I realize that this is a quality that can vary from piece, so If it's possible to get a more colorful one, I would love to hear about it.
on October 24, 2014
I already owned the two-tone version of this watch and loved the thought of having the solid color watch too. These watches look so elegant yet aren't too over the top with just the right amount of bling! I normally order directly from Fossil but couldn't pass up the great sale price and two day Amazon Prime shipping!!
on January 22, 2014
Bought this for the wife for xmas and she loves it... just don't plan on taking the links out of this one yourself, Im pretty good at this kind of stuff but after about a hour of cussing I told her to take it to a jewelry store.. First one turned her down said they could not do it after looking at it which made me feel better, the next one got it done no problems.. Watch looks very nice she loves it.. feels like a quality piece.
on September 6, 2015
I love this watch because it is similar to one I had that broke but this one is much better. It has a nice weight to it. It's water resistant and it is not big and gawdy, but nice and sophisticated. This is the first Fossil watch I've had since I was in my teens and it's a great deal for the price.
on January 15, 2016
Who doesn't love Fossil watches (other stuff it too expensive!) ?? I wear it 99% of the time. Perfect for casual to almost dressy, comfortable... what's to say-it's a Fossil!
on April 19, 2018
I like the watch but the face was wayyyy to small. I should of bought a watch for men because I like big faces. This one I’ll only wear as a bracelet
on January 25, 2014
I love this watch, it's very attractive and the face is a nice size. It's easy to read and it has the date on it also. The price was reasonable for a Fossil Watch. I did have to take to a jeweler to have some links taken off to make it smaller, but that is not unusual when I buy a watch that doesn't have a leather band.
on June 2, 2014
I read many reviews before making my decision about this watch. Over the years I've had some expensive watches that just couldn't handle how hard I was on them. But I had a fossil I wore for ten years with only a couple of battery changes and I knew that had to be my route. This watch didn't have anything I could knock off and it had good reviews. For the price I couldn't have found anything close.
on November 19, 2017
The dial was not scratch resistant at all. After 2 months of regular wear I couldn't even read the time. Took it to a local jeweler who said the glass was faulty. Bought my husband a different brand of watch at the same time and his was perfectly fine.
on January 22, 2018
This watch is very pretty. It fits a little snug...I wish it was a little bigger so it didn't feel tight around my wrist.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.