Fossil Men's CH2586 Sports Chronograph Leather Cuff Black Dial Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Japanese-Quartz movement
- Black dial
- Stainless steel case, black leather strap
- Scratch-resistant mineral
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Fossil
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The heart and soul of FOSSIL is its unique kind of inspired creativity. Representing the concept of accessible cool, Fossil's identity is anchored in vintage authentic style mixed with a creative spirit and a sense of humor that extends into all its product offerings, graphics and one-of-a-kind, trademark collectible tins. Fossil creates modern yet vintage products for everyone, a simple yet compelling idea reflected in the Company's tagline, Long Live Vintage.
Stainless steel case, Black leather strap, Black dial, Japanese Quartz movement, Scratch-resistant Mineral, Water resistantSee all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.04 ounces
- ASIN: B002V3IOIE
- Item model number: CH2586
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 2, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Patent Leather|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Screw down crown, Shock resistant, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: A year later and this watch still looks and works great. My husband wore it for Christmas and I noticed how nice it really is!