Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2015
The watch is very heavy. It came in a cube steel box which looks like make-up would be inside due to the graphics on the outside. It was very poorly packaged. Barley any cushion around it. I opened the steel box and the watch is wrapped in a cardboard cut out...It's a decent watch. It DID NOT come with instructions so I was searching Google on how to set/operate it...that was a little annoying. I was just expecting a little more from Fossil for the price I paid. However, it is a decent watch and I can not wait to give it to my boyfriend on Christmas.
on February 2, 2016
I have many fossil watches and I though for sure I would be getting the same great quality...the watch works fine and the band latches good too.

Problem is the black "coating" on the band is coming off. Took it to fossil and they said that is what happens with the black watches. Offered to fix it for $40. I will just be using it as a work around the yard watch now.
on March 3, 2014
I haven't had it very long and I don't wear it all the time, but I love how it looks and works. The band is a little loose for me and I had another link taken out but then it was too tight. So the link went back in. Better loose than tight. Also they did it at Fossil's store at no charge. Took them about 2 minutes.
on November 30, 2017
Muy bueno
on January 20, 2015
My BF loves this watch, it looks great and is quality made. My only qualm is that we had to adjust the wrist strap slightly smaller for a better fit to his wrist, and by taking two of the wrist pieces off it was too small, so I wish there was some in between piece you could buy to make it fit each persons wrist perfectly. This hasn't been a huge issue though, he still is able to wear it with minor discomfort.
on July 23, 2013
Have gotten numerous compliments. It looks good with anything. Casual or not. I have two of these. Battery lasts ages and have never had an issue EXCEPT with this wrist band. On both watches has a pin fallen out of the wrist band link after maybe half a year's use. Gotten it fixed but then the pin falls out again a few days later. Not sure what the issue is but have had to fix it 3 times. One watch has finally stuck together for a while now. Still a favorite watch and it fits me well (i have small wrists)
on April 23, 2016
I got this Fossil watch for my boyfriend a few years ago and he still uses it to this very day! And also has a glow in the dark feature and he really loves it! This was a perfect present for his birthday and a great style of watch, great for dark clothing.
on February 20, 2014
Great watch, not overly big or small. The case I got it in didn't have any soft packaging which made me worry a little bit but I've had the watch for a month now and looks and feels great on my wrist. Tracks, milliseconds, seconds, minutes and the date. It is pure black on black but more of a faded black than glossy. I would definitely recommend this watch especially at this price, since department stores tend to jack up the prices.
on January 9, 2014
I got this for my husband as a birthday gift. It is a very nice looking watch and he loves it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because you really have to be careful with the band. The back of the band is beginning to scratch a bit, and the black does come off to reveal silver under it. It's not bad looking but just don't wear it while your working (he works at a desk/counter)
on March 8, 2016
Great watch... It looks great, however the band feels a little cheap. Also the watch feels a little heavy. Overall, it is a great watch for the price and is exactly what you can expect for a fossil watch.