Customer Reviews: Fossil Men's CH2800 Flight Stainless Steel Watch
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon bajillions bajillions bajillions  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Frank Sinatra Shop Cycling on Amazon

on October 22, 2012
Hi ,

I gifted this beautiful watch to my husband. It worked fine for 2 months and then it stopped keeping time. We thought it could be the battery problem and replaced the battery. however technician told that it is not the battery problem but the hand levers [through which you adjust the time and calendar] are defective.The hand lever does not lock properly and slips its position which results in stopping of the watch.

He also told that the watch is not brand new as the battery found inside the watch is not what fossils provides in its new watches.

I purchased this brand new watch from Amazon and the seller was 'Jay's Board Co'.
on January 23, 2013
Bought this watch in anticipation of our 15 year anniversary trip. Narrowed down from about 10 other watches from Fossil, I settled on this one. I had a Fossil watch for over 10 years that just kept going after multiple battery changes so I had confidence in another Fossil watch.

The watch arrived with no problem and was packaged well. Set the date and time and proceeded to wear it a few days before the trip. The date advanced itself almost a week ahead. Thought that was strange so I set it again. A few days later, the time had stopped. Now I'm a little concerned... set the time again and all was well for another few days until the first time I took it swimming.

The evening of the day I swam with the watch, I noticed fogginess under the crystal. Great. The next day, the fog turned to condensation and the watch stopped. Despite the claim that this watch can be used for skin diving, it didn't survive a brief swim in a 4 ft. pool.

I ordered another one from a different seller (no longer available from the original seller) hoping it was just a fluke. I will return the original for a refund of course. I will also update the review once I receive and evaluate the replacement.

**UPDATE 2/3/13** - I was just thinking to myself today that maybe the other watch I had was simply defective because I've had the replacement for a little over a week and it's been fine. Well, I thought too late because the watch just randomly lost about 20 minutes today. I happen to glance at the clock on my computer and noticed it said 4:40. I said to myself, "Man, time just flew this afternoon" but that's because my watch said 4:15. Sigh. I've set the correct time and I'll give it a few more days as I have until 2/25/13 to return it for a refund.

**UPDATE 9/4/13** - It's possible that perhaps I knocked the knob loose to set the time, because I've had the watch over 7 months and I haven't experienced any issues with it. I've worn it in the shower a few times, and no water intrusion. I haven't gone swimming with it but it seems to not have a problem with rain or being in the shower. I haven't had any problems with the time being incorrect either. Gave it two more stars for a total of four.
on August 25, 2013
Bought this watch for my boyfriend for our two year anniversary. This watch works great and he loves it! Great deal!
on June 28, 2014
Very good quality, and it was what I expected in terms of size and feautures. Fair price. Nice watch to have.
on May 17, 2015
I like so much. It's perfect
on February 29, 2012
I bought it as a gift for my husband. He really loved it. It is a little bit heavy but after a while you get use to it. My husband is very happy with it and I really love the watch. It came in an excellent condition and very well packaged.