Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 12, 2015
This is beautiful!! It has a brushed and polished finish which I love! Definitely boyfriend style due to the size of it but not so goddy that it looks fake or trashy! I love having the date window and the knobs on the side add that little extra touch that I didn't see on other styles. If you're debating between a few different boyfriend style watches you FOR SURE need to go with this one. I had it narrowed down to 4 and I'm so happy this is the one I went with!! Seriously this is my favorite purchase on Amazon yet!! I had 3 links taken out (I have small wrists) and I wear it every day, do the dishes with it on, no need to ever take it off except in the shower and bedtime! Happy watch hunting all my fellow Amazon review readers!! ;)
on March 15, 2014
Have been wanting a boyfriend style watch for awhile. Looked at the Michael Khors and while Amazon's prices are much better than retail, I still didn't want to spend more than $100. I have owned 2 other Fossil watches and love the look and quality. This didn't disappoint. Perfect size and function and IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
on July 27, 2016
I LOVE FOSSIL WATCHES. THEY LOOK GOOD, ARE INCREDIBLY 'STURDY', REQUIRE NO MAINTENANCE OTHER THAN BATTERY REPLACEMENT, AND THE PRICE CANNOT BE BEAT. THEY LAST FOR YEARS! I WEAR THEM DAILY, AND THEY CROSS OVER FOR EVENING WEAR. I PREFER A LARGER WATCH; THIS ONE IS PERFECT. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT I REALLY APPRECIATE A SINGULAR, EASY TO READ, DAY/DATE FEATURE.
on July 17, 2015
Beautiful watch, weighs less than expected but easy to get used to.
Unfortunately, stopped keeping time accurately in a month (just after I could return/replace) so I have to go check this out and see if it needs a new battery or maybe I have a timepiece without the time.....
on July 6, 2016
OMG I love this watch! This is my second one same color. My first one WALKED out of my house. (Still sad about it) I usually wears 40face size. This one is 38 face size.....
on February 12, 2016
Beautiful watch, but I had to return it because I'm a petite woman and it didn't look good on my tiny wrist. It's a little bit heavy too.
on April 18, 2016
i always look for Fossil watches and i have awesome collections.

i love to collect and present watches which is been into latest trend...

on that way this watch is so apt for women...will show the women as rich, stylish, modern, brave.
on February 10, 2017
I don't know if there's anyone who loves watches more than I do.
review image
on December 19, 2014
Great watch; nice quality, looks great, price is good Would recommend to other customers.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 15, 2013
Generally I like big watches,I did see it at Macys for much higher price, so decided to order from amazon.
It looks very fashionable and trendy, like it a lot! Now my favorite watch!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.