Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 170 reviews
on May 5, 2015
Gorgeous watch and perfect quality. Love how classy and elegant this style is, while still having a large boyfriend size face. Thank you!
review image
on June 25, 2016
I wear this watch every day to work as a nurse practitioner. It's a little large, and has some bling. But I like it. If I need to do a procedure, I keep it tied back on my wrist with a hair tie. It dresses up my scrubs, looks classy, and I can get it wet when washing my hands frequently. It also has a second hand for counting heart and respiratory rate.
on March 26, 2017
Very cute and sophisticated the watch looks very expensive. My arms are very slender so I took out a few links and it fit perfect. Great value for money
on February 11, 2017
Fossil is my brand, I love the look and the quality. This watch is beautiful. Very shiny yet also understated. Little big for me so I'm heading to the actual Fossil store to have a few links removed. I was shocked at how light this band was. The watch face is normal weight but the band is lightweight and it feels strange but not in a bad way. Recommen the watch for sure.
on February 27, 2017
It is too light as if it is fake, I suppose, it is because of for women. I bought it for my wife, liked it, it is beautiful but lighter than I consider...
on April 3, 2017
Fossil watch is the best. And the product is very attractive
on March 18, 2016
The face was a bit smaller than I expected it to be, but as I have been wearing it daily I have gotten used to it and love it!! Read a bunch of the product reviews before purchasing, and haven't found the problems that others have (easily loosened clasp, too heavy, etc). Only had it for a little over a month, but have still not been disappointed. Great buy!
on April 23, 2015
I love my Fossil Watch but I have one gripe, I hate those 'iconic cheesy' cases, I am sorry, maybe I am old school but paying 93.00 for a watch, I want something nice to put it in, I don't like cans, they look pretty tacky.
No and I don't care about their being much sought after, believe me, I am not one of them.
on December 8, 2015
I think the only critique I could possibly have is that the shipment took for forever and it took me a moment to pry the middle knob out to adjust the time and date. If you have larger wrists like I do you'll need to order an extra link because mines just a tad snug. But other than that it's a lovely watch. Super pretty. Totally happy with my purchase.
on January 20, 2017
The watch was excellent, my gf loved it, however I bought it and it was supposed to be new but the box it came inside had a lot of scratches, so the first impression I had was that I bought something that was used by someone else before.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.