Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on March 27, 2014
I absolulely adore this watch! I have been wearing it everyday to work and I get a ton of compliments. I have also banged against alot of things, and not one scratch on the glass or the band. Very impressive since I can be a bit of a klutz! It is big enough to be on trend but not so big that it hinders movement.
on August 4, 2011
I bought this despite another review that indicated the product never was delivered, and happily, that wasn't the case for me. And I love this watch! It's my third water-resistant watch with chronograph, which makes it perfect for timing laps in the pool at the YMCA, and it's the most functional and attractive of the three--in fact, it's a good deal more glitzy and bling than the previous two, at a similar price. I was looking for a watch that would look good with gold jewelry, and this certainly does. And unlike my previous two watches, it's possible to tell the time in the dark with this one--a trivial thing until you've bought a watch that doesn't do that. It was delivered safely and quickly--I really couldn't be more pleased.
on February 3, 2015
I absolutely love the watch. I have worn Fossil watches for well over 10 years now, and they have never disappointed me. When purchasing this watch, I was looking for the glamour and glitz of the big expensive watches. However, I wanted something within my budget. This watch is perfect. The face is a perfect size; not too big and not too small. The gold tone blends well with my other gold jewelry. The watch is my new favorite piece of jewelry.
on March 13, 2015
As with my other watch review, I bought this one at the same time. I wanted to have two different styles and two different fashions of watches so that I could wear them in a variety of situations. I really like the chronograph stopwatch along with the overall design. The size and weight feel good on my wrist, and I've received several compliments.
on March 2, 2016
Love this beautiful watch. It is so good looking and looks way more expensive than it is. The face is elaborate with crystals at every hour. I like a larger watch and this one is just right for me. The band is stylish and looks making with my gold and diamond wedding rings. Highly recommend
on September 12, 2015
Love anything fossil so this was no surprise. Beautiful watch. Face is a bit larger than what I usually wear, but overall a very lovely looking watch. Had to remove two links since my wrist is a bit small, but was not difficult to do. Would certainly recommend.
on May 2, 2016
I have purchased several Fossil watches and this one by far was the worst. It stayed it was New, just like the others and clearly it wasn't, it was just put in a tin box with a dirty price tag and no extra link. Very disappointed. Received other watch ordered at same time and it was beautiful like the others but this watch...very sad to say, not happy with this purchase at all.
on April 3, 2015
review image
on December 23, 2015
I bought this was because I was really impressed with all the reviews. However, when I got this watch there was some defect in the watch. Dial was uneven. It was not flat and was looking really weird. Overall this watch was looking much better in pictures as compare to in real. Totally disappointment.
on May 31, 2016
I am very pleased with this amazing watch. It was worth the wait for it was my mother's day gift and i got it two days after mother's day...I can't stop looking at my hand. lol love it!!!!!