Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on March 12, 2014
I wanted a white watch with a larger face but I didn't want the exact same look that it seems 90% of women have. I love the pearlized look of the band - so pretty! The face is solid white and the day of week, date, and 24 hour circles are mother of pearl - but not overly pink or blue, just a perfect shimmer effect. I had a little trouble figuring out how to set the date correctly, as some other reviewers seem to have had, but I got it right and it does display the correct date. I am still getting used to how lightweight this watch is - it feels like almost nothing on my wrist compared to my (albeit smaller) all metal watch. I have gotten lots of compliments!
on April 21, 2014
I was hoping the pearlized bracelet would be an upgrade from some of the white plastic options out there. Unfortunately, it doesn't cut it. The watch is very (too) light and "plastic-y" feeling and looking. I had passed over a $15 solid white version at Target because it felt too cheap. For $90 I expected this watch to have a nicer look and feel. It's a slight improvement, but not $75 worth. I will say the return was handled efficiently, so I appreciate the customer service.
on December 4, 2012
This is my first "fancy" watch--I usually go more practical and understated--and I LOVE it. It's gorgeous, lightweight, and it goes with absolutely everything. I did have to have a link removed by a jeweler, but I expected that from other (more simple) Fossil watches I've had in the past. I feel like you can't go wrong with a Fossil--I'm extremely brand-loyal when it comes to their watches and bags. Though I'm not really much of a girly-girl, I love having this little bit of "bling" to enjoy every day!
on April 29, 2014
I purchased this for my wife as a Valentine's Day gift. She loves it! She wears this watch every single day!

My only complaint, after 2 months of regular wear, the band seems to be turning a grey-ish hue. I'm going to contact Amazon and Fossil regarding this possible issue with the band. I'm sure they'll come through for me, though!
on June 29, 2015
What a price of junk. Broke after 3 months and my girlfriend only would wear it every now and then. Got it fixed and then it broke again 2 months later. Not worth the purchase spend the little more money for a watch that will last
on March 29, 2013
I Love this Watch, quality is nice face of watch has a iridescent color. The band is a beautiful mother of pearl tone.
on February 16, 2014
The delivery was so fast , as i order my watch & the second day it was already shipped. The watch looks exactly like what i saw on Amazon web site , new & original with the pack of Fossil. Also the price was so convenient & less than the price on other websites . V.nice experience
on December 5, 2012
Great watch! Very well made, the only downside is that if you are looking to purchase this watch for someone with a nickle allergy, since the band is not metal, the clasp is not nickle free. Seeing as though I did not look before purchase the mistake was mine. 5 Stars! She still loves it though! "PPB" Is a great seller and will buy from them again!
on March 19, 2013
This resin watch is absolutely beautiful. I saw it in a local jewelry store when I was getting a battery for another watch and it was more expensive than it was on Amazon. I had to come back and buy it online. Well worth the investment and goes great with silver jewelry. Everyone things the band is pearl....
on January 22, 2014
My husband purchased this watch for me a few years ago for Christmas and I absolutely adore it so much that I purchased one for my niece this year for Christmas. It comes in a creative and cute tin box. Beautiful watch. I get many compliments on it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.