Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 28, 2016
It has been more than 4 years i have owned this watched now. Its such a beautiful pick in the rose gold color. The only reason i gave a start less is because of the scratches i got on the watch easily. I am software engineer and been always on computer wearing this watch ended up giving scratches on the wrist band due to constant rubbing against desk while typing on my key board. I went to Fossil store paid another $25 to get a replacement band. I still cant stop loving the watch but now i am lot more careful while wearing this and working.
on November 29, 2013
Watch looks really pretty but the hands and notches are not black but silver and the rose gold scratched off after wearing it once. Went to macys and found the exact same one and theirs weighed more and the rose gold doesn't come off. I think this one is fake
on February 6, 2014
I've been wanting a rose gold watch for a while now, but didn't feel like dropping $200-$350. I came across this item and loved it - I was delighted when the watch arrived (super quick). It looks beautiful and arrived in good working order. It was a bit big so I took it to the Fossil store and they sized it for free (and set all the gadgets). I've been rocking my new watch every day and have already received tons of compliments. I love this item, easy to read, just big enough and goes with everything. Plus, if you are taking the LSAT exam like me, its a stylish analog to time your questions!
on October 31, 2013
I bought this watch for my girlfriend she really liked it, she has gotten many complements it is a very good quality fashion watch looks a little darker than in the picture but the difference is very minor it still looks and works great. very happy with this purchase
3 helpful votes
on October 3, 2013
I bought this watch from Amazon after trying it on at the Fossil store. It was a much better price online and I'm really happy with how it looks as well as how quickly I received it.
on April 2, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my wife, and she loves it. It seems to be very high quality, and the price on amazon.com could not be beat. There are plenty of tutorials online for removing links from a Fossil watch, so it was nice to have the instant gratification of sizing it at home and letting her wear it right away. Please note that it is not exactly easy to remove the links, but it is possible with a few items that you will find in your house.
on February 16, 2012
I have begun to wear rose gold as it is so flattering on the skin. When I received this Fossil Stella Plated Stainless Steel Watch in Rose tone, it exceeded my expectations. It is absolutely beautiful and just what I wanted. I love it!
6 helpful votes
on August 9, 2013
I've been looking for a fossil watch this color for awhile, but just couldn't find it at an affordable price. Luckily, Amazon had my back and sold this product for a great price! It has a nice weight and pretty much goes with everything. Just be careful with hitting it against counters and desks. Looks like it scratch kinda easy. ENJOY :)
on September 8, 2013
The watch was way to big for my wrist, and heavy. I would recommend this watch for a younger person it would look better. I would buy it if it came out in a much smaller version.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 10, 2016
Watch very nice. Price way too high for a Fossil watch.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.