Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 179 reviews
on April 2, 2015
I'm pretty sure this is the most beautiful watch I've ever owned; it might be the most beautiful watch I've ever SEEN! Yeah, probably an exaggeration, but I really love this watch. After hemmimg-and-hawing for days/weeks over several different colors of this same style, I kept coming back to this one and finally decided to just order it and get it over with. Boy, am I glad I did. It's everything I expected/wanted and more....by more, I mean it's even prettier in real life than I expected. I can't think of one thing to complain about, except maybe that the band is HUGE; I have to wear it on the very last hole, but I do have very slim wrists. That could be easily remedied, if I decide I want to, by having a couple more holes punched in it and some of the excess cut off. So far it doesn't bother me enough to want to do that, though.

Note that the picture here makes the overall color look more black than brown, but in reality the opposite is true; it's really brown, with a slight gray undertone. The watch face is the same color. I'm so happy others mentioned this in their reviews, because "brown/gray" is actually the color I wanted rather than "black" so I knew what to expect and, in fact, that helped me make the final decision as to which color of this watch to order. Also, the rose gold color is just beautiful; it's like a muted copper, if that makes sense.

Bottom line: this watch is perfect for me and exactly what I wanted. Well worth the price.
on February 26, 2016
I did not care for the look of this watch in person. The case is shockingly thick - the specs say 10mm but unfortunately I didn't pay attention to that before ordering. The case is rather heavy and thick, while the band feels flimsy and is very skinny - seems out of proportion. I thought I would like the rose gold but it looked kind of cheap to me.
review image
VINE VOICEon April 24, 2012
I love watches...all kinds. I like ceramic watches, watches with leather bands, watches with fabric bands....watches with large faces, small, any and every color and sizes. Ok, I will admit, I have a watch fetish. Anyway, when I saw this watch offered by Fossil, I had to have it. First, I was intrigued by the color combination of rose (more of a pinkish gold, without being overbearing...kind of coppery) and gray leather. It is a wonderful combination. I simply love it. And believe it or not, it looks better than the picture. The face of the watch is more of a slate gray with rose accents (hour and minute hands). This watch looks fabulous with anything and everything.......casual or dressy. I've worn it with jeans, slacks, and a variety of colors! The band is thin and dainty, with rose embellishments, and has an old school charm. I can't say enough how much I love this watch. It is stylish and affordable. Trust me, if you love or even remotely like watches, this would be a wonderful addition to your collection.
on July 25, 2015
I am sorry to say I've changed my initial favorable review to an unfavorable one. When I buy a Fossil watch I expect good quality that lasts. I paid extra for this watch because of the beautiful Rose Gold-Tone color. Unfortunately that color has now turned into a brassy metal color that looks cheap and not at all attractive. I have not had this watch for more than a few months which is another disappointment. Evidently me thinking I had bought a quality piece I could enjoy for years is no longer true with Fossil. Darn it! I liked this watch and got many compliments on it for the first couple of months I had it.
on January 25, 2016
This watch is great! The size and fit are perfect. But the rose gold metal does look more like a copper color and that metal color against the gray leather makes the gray look very brown. I see see cooper and brown when I look at this watch. Nonetheless I do think its a great watch and I actually love that color combination. I also think it will look good with any mix of metals for any jewelry worn with it.
on December 16, 2015
This watch is not only attractive, it is very comfortable. The leather band backing to the watch's metal case keeps my skin from the irritation I always experience with traditional watches. Plus, the size of the watch component is large enough so as to be easily read but light/small enough from hurting the bones of my wrist. I tried several cheaper watches (after my old Fossil watch band broke and had been discontinued) but none of them could compare. I should have spent the extra money right away instead of wasting time and money on inferior time pieces.
on June 15, 2013
I was looking for a large stylish watch for everyday use. Most of the oversized watches seemed out of proportion with my petite frame. This watch is the perfect size. All the larger watches I tried on gave the appearance of dragging my arm down. I've worn it for a week and seem to receive compliments every day. The color is unique in that it presents a copper color rather than pink. Since pink is not on my list of favorite colors, I focused on some of the reviews that claimed the color was more copper than pink. While this is not described as an oversized watch, it is larger than most regular sized watches, and the soft thin band makes it appear larger. I'm traveling to Ireland next month and this will be the watch I'll take with me. It's strikingly fashionable in a very basic style and will coordinate very well with my everyday attire. After receiving so many compliments, I'm considering this watch as a great Christmas gift. I love this watch!
on August 29, 2015
This is my first watch purchase in years. For the price, I think it is very comfortable & handsome. My one wish was that there was a date display on this watch, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

COLOR: The picture is pretty true to how the color looks in person. I don't think the "rose gold tone" looks brassy or cheap (if anything it is not quite 'pink' enough for my taste). But it matches just fine with my other rose gold jewelry. I do wish Fossil had the rose gold metal color option for ALL of the leather colors... but alas.
SIZE: I have a small-medium sized wrist, and I am currently wearing it on the 2nd-to-last hole... so the extra band is a bit long. But it has one of those extra loops to hold the extra band. People with small wrists would probably be out of luck. The face is about as big as I would want. The hands are very easy to read.
BAND: The leather band is very soft but sturdy, and I really appreciate the comfort of having the leather backing behind the watch face -- it's never too cold, or tugging on your arm hairs!!
QUALITY: I have only had the watch for about a week, but the quality of the watch, the leather band, and all the fastenings seems very good to me. The clasp does not come undone during the day.
on December 23, 2015
I bought this watch a coupe months ago and it has easily become my favorite watch!! The dark gray/rose gold is a combination that just says class. This is definitely a casual watch and certainly not formal wear, but it's a great piece for business casual or a day on the town. The face is on the large side, and even with a larger wrist, the clasp is band is generous. Love this watch!
on April 29, 2013
Bought for wife and she was very pleased. Now she's looking for rose gold jewelry to match watch..... so beware husbands.