|Price:||$61.36 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$33.64 (35%)|
- Round watch with stick and Roman numeral markers on white ringed dial featuring date window at 6 o'clock
- 36 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather calfskin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Fossil is an American lifestyle brand, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. Since 1984, the company strives to create high-quality products that preserve the best of the past while updating it for today’s consumer. From iconic inspiration from the 1950s and 1960s to innovative mid-century architecture, the brand’s unique style reflects the best of what it stands for: bags that pair portability with streamlined design, traditional watches created in fresh hues and materials, and timeless clothes and accessories.
The Jacqueline Collection
Pretty and sophisticated with an ultra-slim profile, Jacqueline combines simplicity and elegance to create the perfect accessory for both a formal and casual look.
Fossil Watch Tin
Each Fossil watch comes in a complementary watch tin. Inspired by colorful tins of the 1940s and 1950s, Fossil set out to create its own packaging that people would want to keep and treasure, while still expressing the iconic creativity of the brand. The Fossil watch tin served as a natural extension of the earliest vintage-inspired watch designs, not only in form but also in its ability to deliver the authentic look and feel of the same period.
Leather strap with buckle closure. Three-hand analog display with quartz movement. Dial features silver-tone hands and hour markers. Water resistant 5 ATM/50 meters.
Fossil is an American lifestyle brand, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. The brand’s unique style reflects the best of what it stands for: bags that pair portability with streamlined design, must-have watches created in fresh hues and materials, and timeless clothes and accessories.
- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 0.3 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00ST40QR6
- Item model number: ES3793
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 9, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||36 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||3 ATM - 30 Meters - 100 Feet|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The case has a great weight and quality to it, similar to my Citizen. The leather band is really nice, soft leather. I like, too, that it can be dressed up or down and has a very classic look that won't become dated quickly.
In short, great watch, great value. I'm really impressed!
Can dress it up or down, this is really a wear-anywhere watch.
Perfect sized face.
Strap is high quality leather and very comfortable.
The warranty is phenomenal: 11 years!