Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 377 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 423 reviews
on April 21, 2016
I have always had the basic leather women's wallet, but when I saw this little number I decided to take a chance and I am glad I did. This wallet is made of good quality leather (though the card holders inside are cloth. It has 13 card slots (including one for ID which I use for a family portrait, two full length zippered pockets (one holds my chequebook), one flap pocket (I used for receipts) and one open pocket I use for my insurance card. The burgundy color is deep, there are two cute pleats under the fossil logo that add a point of interest for the wallet so it doesn't look basic. It also allows it to look like a clutch if you wanted to take it out in the evening (but for that I would have added a short wrist strap). Overall a great buy at a decent price.
review image review image review image review image
on August 13, 2015
I have a fossil wallet I love but is getting old and thought that I would purchase a wallet from the same maker. I do not recommend this wallet at all. It is very flimsy and cheap felling, and is not worth the money. Very disappointed in this product from fossil.
on April 6, 2017
The leather is yummy. Even though it has many compartments, wish it had more. But by the time you have credit cards, insurance cards, store rewards cards, cash, coins, checks, ledger, and whatever helps you be well organized it just needs more compartments. It does not have a pen holder, or a place to hold checkbook & ledger. However....I am trying to downsize, so kept it. It is light weight & well made. What can I say? I am a Fossil Fan.
on February 28, 2014
Love the size, quality and color of this wallet. The organization is great. It has plenty of space for my many cards. Only issue for the 4 stars is the outside flap is very hard to open, so I basically don't use it. However, there are plenty of other places for my money and cards.
on September 24, 2016
Bought for my fiancee for Christmas and she loves it! Been almost a year and it hasn't faded, cracked, or failed in any way. Great quality and color is deep and rich.
on August 9, 2015
I have been buying Buxton wallets since I can remember but decided against another bulky, hard wallet. This soft wallet is perfect. Basically it is the same size, but is slimmer even though I fit the same "stuff" inside. Also,I can get to my money more easily than the "traditional" wallet. Good purchase.
on January 19, 2016
Overall this wallet is quite nice I honestly expected the letter to be a bit softer and the zipper is very sharp so I would not consider placing cash in the zipper pouch as I would be afraid it would snag the bills. I love how many slots are available for catds.
Mine unfortunately has a bit of the defect in the way that the clasp is a little cockeyed.
The green is beautiful, so style wise it's very nice.
I think it would make a nice gift for someone although just giving up a wallet I had for 6 years I'm a hard sell.
VINE VOICEon May 11, 2017
This looks completely gorgeous in person. The leather is buttery soft and the espresso color is rich and warm. My only complaint is that the snap is really hard to snap closed.
on October 6, 2016
I am very happy with this wallet--the leather is soft and attractive--and I am able to fit my cards and cash into the various compartments easily. There are plenty of compartments for those of you who liked secreting notes, receipts, cash, etc. away. The only thing I would wish for is a smaller Fossil name plate (or none at all!)- I like a smooth, unblemished surface-but I guess if I didn't want something like that I shouldn't buy a name brand item. This a nice looking, nice to touch, user friendly wallet.
on May 30, 2017
Just transfered everything and it all fits! The license is not a nightmare to remove. Not bulky, however. Really like it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.