|Price:||$135.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Black stainless steel watch featuring textured bezel and logoed dial with date window and three subdials
- 45 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Silicone band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
This chronograph watch features a knurled case that's sure to get noticed. The black silicone strap mimics a metal bracelet for a truly interesting timepiece. From timeless classics to the latest fashions, Fossil is sure to have the timepiece that perfectly compliments your unique sense of style. Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and are regularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antique shops, and on eBay.
Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.
A stylish timepiece dressed in black silicone, the Fossil Men's Black Silicone Bracelet Black Analog Dial Chronograph Watch definitely deserves a closer look. This remarkable watch starts off with a 45mm black-toned stainless steel case with a fixed textured black bezel and a textured crown. These elements surround a bold black dial, which is protected by a hardened mineral crystal and features index hour markers along with black-toned luminous hands powered by precise quartz movement. The dial also offers a date display window between the 4 and 5 'o clock positions. A black silicone link bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a reliable buckle clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 165 feet (50 meters). A bold black-on-black timepiece with a fierce design, this watch definitely deserves a place in your watch collection.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002T1M8A8
- Item model number: FS4487
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 16, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Fossil is an American lifestyle brand, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. Since 1984, the company strives to create high-quality products that preserve the best of the past while updating it for today’s consumer. From iconic inspiration from the 1950s and 1960s to innovative mid-century architecture, the brand’s unique style reflects the best of what it stands for: bags that pair portability with streamlined design, traditional watches created in fresh hues and materials, and timeless clothes and accessories.
The Machine Collection
Inspired by high performance tools, our Machine watch is the ultimate masculine accessory. With its rugged texture, oversized case and aeronautical-inspired gauges, Machine has an industrial feel we can’t get enough of.
Fossil Watch Tin
Each Fossil watch comes in a complementary watch tin. Inspired by colorful tins of the 1940s and 1950s, Fossil set out to create its own packaging that people would want to keep and treasure, while still expressing the iconic creativity of the brand. The Fossil watch tin served as a natural extension of the earliest vintage-inspired watch designs, not only in form but also in its ability to deliver the authentic look and feel of the same period.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Hard to scratch the band
Cheap to replace the band
A little more sweat builds up behind the band
Cheaper feeling if you touch it
Not sure how long a silicone band lasts
The weight of the watch is "just right". It's substantial enough to feel the watch is an excellent quality build yet it's not too heavy. I have worn it everyday since receiving it and, of the many watches I own, it is now the most comfortable watch I own. The 'patterned' silicone strap definitely adds to the watches overall appearance and the silicone used is extremely flexible and actually has a 'softness' to it. I'm always concerned about silicone straps causing my wrist to perspire, and most will, but that has absolutely not been an issue so far with this one.
The size of the watch is "just right". The trend today seems to be toward large watches and, with the case on this measuring 45mm, it is large but even on my thin 7" wrist it doesn't appear overwelming. I have a number of watches 44mm to 50mm and they 'feel' large, this one doesn't.Read more ›
- Looks. It looks better in person than in the photo. Super elegant, yet modern and casual. In my opinion, it's a perfect hybrid for professional and casual wear. This is by far the greatest reason why I bought the watch and why I'm keeping it. It's just a beautifully simple, high class watch.
- Accuracy. This is very important to me. I always set my watches to match my iPhone to the second. If you trust the iPhone time, this watch is very accurate over time. Still synced up to the second, and I've never had to readjust it.
- Size. This is just my opinion, of course, but it's a perfect size. Large enough to fit a man's style, yet not over-sized and obnoxious like many modern men's watches.
- Simplicity. Again, opinion - it has three subdials, a small date window, and nothing else. I do not like the busyness of Casio G-Shock watches, but I don't want a watch to be nothing but an analog clock as well. Perfect medium. The left and bottom sub dials are the minute and second hands for the chronograph respectively, and the right subdial is the current hour in military time.
- Silicon Band. Lighter than a metal band and more comfortable in my opinion. The watch head is decently heavy on its own, so a lighter band is great. It feels similar to rubber, but smooth, and it won't catch on arm hair. Also, the style imitates a metal "link" band, and doesn't suffer in looks whatsoever. I definitely recommend the silicon band if you aren't the keenest on metal. Plus, no re-sizing is ever necessary. (Cons on the silicon band below.)
- Glow in the dark hands.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Watch. It looks twice as good in person as the pictures don't do it justice. I like Amazon, but, I also like to shop. I urge folks to shop around. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Chris A. Skalski
This watch broke after only wearing it a few times. The hands are loose and the watch is useless.Published 1 month ago by Tova S. Sand
Fossil just can't make a mistake. I've had this watch twice now. Unfortunately I lost my first one and had to buy the same watch. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Antwan D. McGaw
I bought this as a gift for my brother-in-law and so far he loves it. Will update if anything changes.Published 4 months ago by Maurice Brewington
Packaging was nice, doesn't feel cheap, my boyfriend absolutely loved it!Published 4 months ago by katelyn