Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on May 22, 2012
This watch took my breath away when I opened it up. I bought it for my boyfriend for Christmas 2011. I opened it up to make sure everything was good and it was more than good, it was GORGEOUS. The box it came in was unique and fun and the watch came well protected and clean. What makes this watch so amazing is how simple and sexy it is. My boyfriend loves it and wears it whenever we go somewhere nice or somewhere casual, it works for both occasions. However, he does keep it at home when he works because he works in a warehouse and he doesn't want to scratch or ruin it. I DO recommend this watch. It's worth every penny and it won't disappoint you. Fossil, thank you for making such a great watch!
on December 15, 2013
It doesn't look quite as elegant as it does in the picure, but it's still decent overall. The details seem more pronounced here on the site, but it may be just the settings of my computer monitor...Very heavy feel, letting you know that it wasn't made on the street corner. Overall, however, I can't seem to justify paying 95 bucks for this. I should have spent a tad more for a step up, perhaps a better looking model. And the boxes are always different, and always atrocious. Just saying.
on March 2, 2012
The watch is larger than it appears in the pictures, but it really looks great. It rides the line of casual and dressy extremely well. The bracelet was a little big for my wrist, which is probably just a little thicker than your average adult male. Instead of taking it in to get a link removed for about $30, I ordered a $6 watch kit from Amazon and removed the link myself. It fits perfectly now.

It's a pretty solid piece, but I did have a disappointing mishap a few days ago. The metal frame of a glass door caught the bracelet and left two scratches in the paint. Unfortunately, two of the links are scratched or I'd just switch the scratched one with the link I took out previously. I'm going to go ahead and order about five or six links from the Fossil site ([...]) so I have some spares.
on August 25, 2014
My husband loved this watch! Brand new with tags. No dings and scratches. However, the box it came in (a fossil box) was CLEARLY used. The watch didn't even fit inside. It was all dinged and banged up. There were all types of stickers on the box that let me know the box was used. I had to take it out of the box and wrap it, otherwise my husband would've thought it was a knock off. But definitely a genuine fossil watch and very, very stylish.
on December 11, 2014
Gave this to my dad for a gift and he liked it. From a guy who isn't a "watch guy" I would say that is a big win. Fossil makes some of my favorite watches.
on September 24, 2014
Bought this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas. Looks nice on and can be worn with anything casual or dressy.
on August 19, 2014
surpassed my expectations. It is a beautiful watch and the details are more visible in hand. Would definitely recommend this. Very satisfied and happy customer!
on April 3, 2014
This watch not only looks good but very masculine. I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. I love that its shows the date and other features. The stainless steel bracelet is so sturdy but also looks good. I can hardly wait till I give it to him. I just know he is going to love it.
on April 14, 2014
Overall the watch was in fairly good condition. The box was beaten up, like it was dropped many times. There was a white stain on the bracelet section of the watch but with a little elbow grease and rubbing alcohol, I was able to get the spot off before presenting it as a gift.
on January 5, 2014
This watch looks a lot better in pictures than in person. I don't mind big watches but the way that this watch is designed makes it look bulky. The dial window is mineral glass, but it looks a little foggy, unlike other watches that I own that also use mineral glass. The fake diamond at the top also adds a cheesy and cheap look to this watch.

Cons:
- Bulky
- Not very clear glass
- Fake diamond

Pros:
- Nice color and finish
- Nice band and clasp

Overall, I am a bit disappointed that this is a fossil watch. I did expect better from Fossil.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.