Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Round stainless steel watch with knurled bezel featuring three chronograph subdials and date window between four and five o’clock positions
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure on link bracelet
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165 ft): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who bought this item also bought
This functional timepiece is made with chic smoke-colored stainless steel and a black velvet dial. This Machine watch also features a chronograph movement on a stainless steel bracelet. Case Size: 45mmCase Thickness: 13mmWater Resistant: 5 ATMWarranty: 11-year limited Origin: ImportedView Size Guide
Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and are regularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antique shops, and on eBay.
Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0058ZAKCK
- Item model number: FS4662
- Batteries: 1 CR2 batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 3, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Special features||Chronograph, Timer|
|Item weight||4.54 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Reason I gave it 4 not 5 stars is that the chain links make an annoying higher pitched rubbing noise. Like a needle on glass. But I'm sure will go away once the watch has been worn for a longer period of time.
Also the watch hands glow after you charge them with a bit of light, only down side is they don't glow that long, doubt it'll last 8hrs +
Otherwise, money well spent :)
No thing about made in ? as always we expected to know !
I already have another one explian every thing about product
finaly you will find your finger print over it and quality of paint very poor
I alreay use it but I;ll never try that again for that model
so all in all a great watch with very misleading description that can in the end leave you with a useless paperweight
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worth the buy.Read more