Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Men's FS4734 Grant Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on June 17, 2013
I wanted to find a good watch for my boyfriend's birthday. He absolutely loved it, said it looked classy and sophisticated, exactly what he wanted. It was pretty big, but it was easy to get it adjusted.
on June 23, 2013
I needed a watch for the office and everyday use, it feels comfortable and heavy (not too much), the numbers are big and the date function is big enough (at least for me, I don use glasses) recommended for the price
on September 22, 2015
I ordered this watch as a gift for my husband on our first anniversary! He is also moving into a "suit and tie" type career, and I knew he had been secretly "window shopping" for a watch online. He has had it for about two weeks now and he loves it! I think it is gorgeous and it looks even better in person than in the photo! The only caution I would give is that the face is quite large, and if you (or your man) are on the slender side, it might look a little comical on a small wrist.
UPDATE: A few months after purchasing this watch, it started losing time. The watch is now so slow It loses about an hour a day. Not sure why or how this happened. We plan to take it to a watch repair to see if it can be saved. While it can't reliably tell time, it still looks fantastic.
on March 17, 2014
I got this for my husband for Valentine's Day & he loves it. It isn't one of those huge watches, which is nice because my husband doesn't like flashy things. It is simple, classic, & looks great on him.
on October 2, 2014
Got this watch for professional use. I wanted the silver watch style with roman numeral numbers on the face. This watch arrived in great condition, works perfectly, and looks just like the picture. The face is a little larger than comparable watch brands, but that's just the way that fossil makes their watches, which I truly don't mind. I had to get some links removed like normal, but overall fossil has made a great professional, but affordable watch!
on June 12, 2013
I purchased this to give as a gift to a high school graduate. However, the watch seemed like it may have been used as the packaging was not sealed and the watch was ticking.
on July 14, 2014
This is a great watch to own. When it comes in it will have all the links on it, so you will either have to take the links out yourself or go to someone who can. Overall a great fitting and looking watch. I like the cream color on the face to give it more of a vintage look. I have owned it for about 7 months and the links facing the outside of my wrist have some scratches and buffs.
on May 3, 2014
This is a nice solid watch suitable for daily wear. It's a touch large but can easily be resizes with the right tools. I like Fossil generally as an inexpensive but nice watch. This certainly delivered.
on December 11, 2013
Great simple everyday watch..Shipping and cost very reasonable and Fossil watches always work very well for me despite being used rough at times.I really like them as to me they feel very solid and classy while not emtying my wallet to obtain one.
on January 12, 2013
This watch was a gift for my husband. It looks even nicer in life than it does in the picture; the face of the watch is very, very attractive. He loves it and I love looking at it! The face of the watch is pretty big, so I was a little worried about that (he has relatively small wrists), but it still looks good on him. However, that is something to consider if you like a smaller watch face. I looked at many watches for him, both in person and online, and couldn't find anything I liked as well as this one.

See 1 answered question