Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Eggshell/Brown|Change

Showing 1-10 of 318 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 375 reviews
on September 12, 2017
After not having luck with a very similar "Grant" face in the Q Hybrid model, I ordered just the analog watch. I LOVE this watch. Fits my wrist well (I happen to have a large wrist) and I really love the look. I wanted a stainless steel band so I easily replaced the leather band and this will be my almost-everyday watch. It has just the right amount of subtle shine on the dial with the hands and some detailing around the chrono dials.
on March 8, 2017
It's a beautiful watch and because I bought the watch to tell time it works excellent but I am finding it hard to find out what are the extra dials are for. Function and form is a little bit unbalanced consider the watch is beautiful and it keeps good time. The function of the other dials and buttons are unclear
on May 29, 2014
The wrist band is very comfortable but the watch itself feels heavier than I anticipated. The numbering is strange since half the IX got cut off by the smaller dial and now looks like a IV. Also, never been a fan of watches and clocks using IIII instead of IV for 4 but that seems to be pretty common. Other than that, it's a nice watch but for $85+ dollars I don't think I'll be keeping it.
on August 11, 2017
I've been a fan of fossil products for years now and this watch just adds to the list. Works perfectly, definitely no complaints about this product!
on September 4, 2013
The watch is very attractive and has a heavy and well-made feel. I've gotten many compliments wearing the watch. It isn't 5 stars because the face is a bit more cream colored than the picture shows and because the highly polished case scratched quickly - though nothing noticeable. Chronograph function worked perfectly. Unlike other reviews state, leftmost dial is not for date but tracks minutes passed since starting the timer function. If you are buying straps for this watch, do not buy 20mm as the product would suggest. 22mm fit snugly which is perfect. Does not come with a removable spring bar pin. Would still recommend.
on October 30, 2014
This is a great casual/formal watch that goes well with almost anything. I highly recommend solely because it is so versatile. That being said, I am unsure of how the small dial to the left works. I believe it is a date dial, but I have yet to figure it out. Otherwise the face and band look beautiful together and is an extremely comfortable watch to wear. You really can't beat the quality of a Fossil watch.
on July 22, 2017
I really like this watch; it's attractive and completely silent. The only downside is that, being a Fossil watch, it's very heavy, which leads to some wrist strain.

I did notice the stitching on the inside of one of the band's loops sticks out a bit, so it can be a little bothersome at times as it rubs against my wrist.
on February 18, 2015
When I saw this watch I instantly fell in love, it is a perfect watch for every occasion, the leather is really comfortable and is extremely durable. I also the weight it's barely noticeable, when I first read how big it was I thought it would look to large on any wrist but it fits perfectly, I would recommend this to anyone, best watch I have ever owned
on August 30, 2017
I love this watch! It was a gift for myself and it was great! You can never go wrong with a fossil watch.
on March 19, 2014
I'm one of those guys... I looked at Amazon, figured out which watches I liked, then visited my local store. Let it me known, I would have bought it there if they had simply honored a 10% off coupon, but nope. I left, ordered from Amazon, and it arrived super fast. Great looking watch. Not too big, or small. My wife even likes the look.