Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on April 11, 2014
I have several watches including a Tag Heuer I have had for over 10 years and wanted a classic, sophisticated watch with a leather band that could also be worn casual and even for outdoor activities.
This watch has received many compliments and it looks much more expensive than it was. I wear this watch to work with a suit and with jeans and a polo type shirt on weekends.
The gold accents and white face are a nice contrast and the gold accent does not look cheap or overwhelming but adds a bit of flash and sophistication to the watch.
I am going to purchase a second Fossil watch, maybe the FS4545 (black) and at the reasonable price on Amazon (versus a $1200 Tag) I can have several watches and colors without breaking the bank or looking cheap.
I am really impressed with this watch and the picture does not do it justice.
on March 29, 2017
I love the watch itself, but the leather band that it comes with quickly degraded and would stain my wrist after wearing it. I just went to the Fossil store and bought a new band with waterproof material lining the bottom with leather still on top, and voilà my problem was solved. This is a great watch for both casual and slightly formal situations.
on February 25, 2014
I bought this for my husband and he really likes it! It is very nice and made well. It can be worn casually or dressed up! Worth the money!!!!
on April 4, 2015
Very beautiful watch! My husband loves it. The packaging of the item could of definitely been better. The case the watch was in was open and the watch moving around inside box. Could of easily scratched up the face of the watch. Other than that he's very happy with it.
review image
on June 17, 2015
I almost bought this exact model from Dillard's, but decided to check on Amazon first. Found it for almost $50.00 less than Dillard's. I love the look and the feel of the watch materials, including the thick leather strap. It has the look and feel of a watch that costs a lot more. This is a great buy in my opinion!
on December 27, 2016
Great looking watch. I have received many compliments for the looks. The only minor downfall is the lume on the hands is a little week for my liking.
on December 8, 2016
Great looking watch
on September 14, 2016
as expected
on February 25, 2014
I was very pleased to receive this through Amazon. I originally selected and bought this watch from a local retail store, but then found it for $30 cheaper on Amazon. It arrived quickly and was very nicely packaged! The watch itself looked beautiful. As it was a gift, I cannot say anything else about the quality of it. My son seemed very pleased with it.
on October 29, 2014
Love, love, love this watch and I can't wait to see my adult son's face when he opens this up! It is classy and can be worn with a suit or with casual attire. The leather is supple and beautiful with the face of the watch gorgeous. I would buy this again if I needed another man's watch!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.