Fossil Men's FS4828 Dean Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch With Brown Leather Band
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stainless steel watch featuring textured black dial with rose gold-tone accents, chronograph subdials, and date window at 3 o'clock
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Analog quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Dean Brown Leather Watch
Founded in 1984 when timepieces were created more for function than fashion, Fossil began to transform this notion with its unique combination of vintage 1950s Americana design and affordably accessible cool style. Adding to their collectability were the one-of-a-kind, trademark tins that came with the watches that mixed a creative spirit with a sense of humor. These iconic boxes are nearly as popular as the watches they hold and are regularly collected and traded throughout the world at flea markets, antique shops, and on eBay.
Today, Fossil produces over 300 different styles of watches in a continuously changing lineup. While the majority of designs are created by in-house designers, Fossil has reached out to such contemporary artisans as product designer Philip Starck and famed architect Frank Gehry (designer of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain) to create uniquely modern timepieces. In addition to style innovations, Fossil has also helped introduce innovative technologies into watches, such as the Wrist PDA that ran the Palm operating system. Fossil also offers complementary lines of small leather goods, belts, handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and apparel.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00DW6VZCG
- Item model number: FS4828
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||measures-seconds, Chronograph, Luminous|
|Item weight||5.92 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|