Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on September 15, 2014
I got this watch in part because I love the rose gold and leather combination. In person it doesn't dissappoint. It's a well made, high quality item and I expect it will last a long time. It has a very dainty, feminine look to it despite its large size.

Be warned that this watch is quite large (see attached photos). For me that was a desireable feature but I can see how some might find it a bit overwhelming. I (like a lot of other women, I assume) would actually like to be able to read the numbers and hands on my watch. Those tiny "feminine" watches drive me crazy. I also love the fact that this watch has a date display. I find that feature particularly useful and, again, hard to find in a woman's watch.

As some have mentioned the leather band will change color over time with normal use. It goes from the original "sand" color to a deep chestnut shade (see photo). I actually found it to be quite a nice shift. With the aged leather the watch looks well loved and has a lot more charm in my opinion. If you would rather keep the original color I suspect a leather sealant would help a lot.

Overall I'm really happy with this purchase and have gotten a lot of compliments on this watch. It's stylish and practical and meets my needs.
review image review image
on January 11, 2014
I really love this watch a lot and it goes with a lot of different outfits. I like how big it is and how detailed the watch is, i can see the minutes perfectly and it has the date on it (as you can see) in the picture.
I would give this 5 stars but the only thing about it is that the leather has changed color. I take off my watch whenever I shower or sleep so I don't wear it super often. I do my best to not get it wet at all, so I take really good care of the watch. I've read someone else say that it changed color too, mine has become a light brown. Some areas are darker than others. It was a bit of a disappointment seeing how much money I spent on it, I expected it to be better quality with that. I had my fingers crossed that I wouldn't have the same issue as the other person with the color changing problem, but oh well.
on March 28, 2014
The watch I received is what I ordered. However, it arrived with some issues.
1. The package arrived late.
2. The Fossil case the watch was packaged in was scratched all over and looked old and beat up.
3. The case was taped shut with two pieces of scotch tape.
4. The watch was enclosed in a plastic bag that had clearly been torn open by someone using their finger.
5. The watch was either a display model or a return.

While the watch appeared to be in good condition, I was disappointed that I potentially received a floor model or a return as I assumed I would be receiving a brand new product. Additionally, the watch was a gift and there was no way I was going to present it in the scratched Fossil case and enclosed in a ripped plastic bag. Ultimately, I presented it in a box I purchased from a crafts store.

The watch itself was exactly what I expected, everything else, not so much.
on March 29, 2013
Had a few minor problems with the shipping, arrived a little late, but in great condition!
Wasn't too sure about this watch, but it's beautiful! A little big for my small wrists, but I think that after wearing it and breaking in the leather strap a tad bit, it won't be so awkward on my wrists.
on April 16, 2013
I have been looking at this watch for a while. I really like what it looks like on. You can also purchase different color bands for it. I'm glad I made the purchase.
on February 9, 2014
I wanted something big enough so that people on the bus will stop asking me what time it is. It's a real problem. This way, they can see it from far away and don't have to bother me.
on June 18, 2014
I just love this watch.
Excellent vendor as well
Its true tat the leather band gets dark very easily but that'll give character to the watch
on May 5, 2014
band changes color very easily, I am unhappy with that but love the watch face. With a new watch band it will be prefect!
on February 5, 2014
Item looks great and will compliment the young and the young at heart. Do note the size though, as its large for a lady. (Its the style)
on June 9, 2014
Amazing quality, receive a ton of compliments. The face is pretty big but it is beautiful. I recommend this watch

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.