Top critical review
Not quite what I expected
on March 28, 2014
The watch I received is what I ordered. However, it arrived with some issues.
1. The package arrived late.
2. The Fossil case the watch was packaged in was scratched all over and looked old and beat up.
3. The case was taped shut with two pieces of scotch tape.
4. The watch was enclosed in a plastic bag that had clearly been torn open by someone using their finger.
5. The watch was either a display model or a return.
While the watch appeared to be in good condition, I was disappointed that I potentially received a floor model or a return as I assumed I would be receiving a brand new product. Additionally, the watch was a gift and there was no way I was going to present it in the scratched Fossil case and enclosed in a ripped plastic bag. Ultimately, I presented it in a box I purchased from a crafts store.
The watch itself was exactly what I expected, everything else, not so much.