Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on January 16, 2014
I have a bunch of watches but this is my favorite because it's good lucking and very easy to see (except for small dials). I would have given this 5 stars but second hand broke off after relatively gentle drop (the heavy weight makes it slip off easy while buckling it on) and my understanding is that there's no Nixon warranty because seller is not authorized dealer. Having said that, I'll probably buy it again because I really like the watch.

One side note - I liked this watch so much that I also bought a brown version of this watch but don't like that one because the colors ended up being really ugly (i.e. it looked great in the website picture but not in real life).
on February 24, 2014
The watch is very nice and my son like it very much. But the most impressed thing is the service Certified Watches provided. Being a non resident of the U.S., I cannot imagine how far apart is the supplier to the destination indicated and yet within a very short period of time upon request to reduce the delivery time, Certified Watches is able to have the goods delivered in time. I really appreciate the extra effort made and the commitment they guaranteed to customer. Thank you Michael! From the happy buyer from Singapore/Jasmine Kee
on March 27, 2016
perfect
on April 1, 2014
excellent product, again, brings its box, manual, good matrail, original fossil, tamañan perfect, perfect colors, very happy with my fossil watch
on May 15, 2014
this was a gift for my son and he loved the watch, the only thing I would change is the band material, but even though it is beautiful
on May 3, 2013
I love the way the watch looks on my boyfriend. Its classy, but can be worn with casual outfits. Its Fossil so you know it will last forever. It was a reasonable price and it looks great.
on January 5, 2014
It was great! The face is larger than my other Fossil watches which is what I was looking for. Great watch highly recommend it!!
on January 21, 2014
The large face shows off the rose gold and black contrast perfectly. Great for casual or for dress up occasions.
on July 20, 2015
Exelente
on November 16, 2014
Very nice clock, good, beautiful, the clock for man

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question