Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Men's JR1436 Nate Stainless Steel Watch With Black Leather Band
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 29, 2014
I do have to say..it's large. I generally look at the "Case Diameter" which is 50 mm, and while I knew I was getting a large faced watch..it's really the thickness of the case that gets you "14mm".

That being said..it's a sturdy feeling watch and not so huge that it's an eyesore. But, if you want an understated watch, this is not it.

It's a nice slightly eye-catching yet simple watch to wear out on a weekday evening or in a business casual setting.
on September 9, 2013
Excellent MODEL, for the price its and excellent choice if you want a casual watch, that is elegant and good looking at the same time. Its HEAVY but the good heavy, big and showy for ladies. it has a Japonese machine that its so easy to set time.
The product feels solid and with good quality.
on April 2, 2014
love it!! great quality!! looks exactly like photos! Bought this for my boyfriend, he will love it! :) two thumbs up
on February 4, 2014
I bought this for my husband for an anniversary present. He loves it! His only complaint it there is a loop of leather meant to hold the strap in place that falls off whenever he takes his watch off. That little loop should be sewn in place.
on November 27, 2015
I love the watch its perfect for my boyfriend only flaw is the box it came it. For fossil they are well know for their tin boxes but the one that came with this watch was ugly and looked as if it was meant to carry a woman's watch. Either wise the watch itself is big
on October 23, 2015
Bought this watch for my boyfriend for our one year anniversary present. He loves it! The packaging could have been a little nicer the box was a little scratched but it's what's inside the tin box that matters.
on April 14, 2014
I saw the reviews about how big the dial is and I didn't think to much of it until I got it. The band is very big but not to big. Its what I like and I'd recommend this watch to anyone.
on March 9, 2014
When I received this watch, I was unsure if I would like the watch as it was larger than I expected. Now that I wear it, I get tons of compliments . Great watch by Fossil.
on June 22, 2014
This watch is actually BIG! and HEAVY! BUT I LOVE IT! The strap is also customizable. I went to a Fossil store and they sell the authentic Fossil strap for 25 dollars (there are a lot of varieties!). So if you just like the watch and not the leather strap, no worries, you can change it :)
on July 10, 2013
Very nice watch, The best part is it can be used as a casual and formal watch. Value for money. Loving it.