Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on December 29, 2016
Very nice watch. So far so good. Really nice detail on the chrono pieces. Larger than usual face. The only drawback I'm seeing is the leather watchband is quite small. I'll probabaly buy a new band. Otherwise, seems, feels and looks high quality.
on May 14, 2014
I actually bought this watch twice! I got one around Christmas last year and unfortunately I lost that one on a trip to Germany, so After a couple of weeks of mourning my lose, I just went ahead and got me a new one!

This is a pretty solid watch for the price. If you're a fan of watches with big dials you're gonna like this one for sure. The quality of the leather strap and the watch is quite good and everything works as expected.

For me though, the thing that really stands out about this watch is that it's strap is interchangeable, so (for around $20) you can get other colors and styles of straps, and end up with more than one look with the same watch. And because the watch itself comes in gunmetal grey, it suits almost every color of band out there. Simply brilliant.
on September 10, 2017
Watch is ok, other than not being water resistant. Moisture collected on the inside face of the watch after standing in light rain for an hour.

It also fails to track the correct date. I've tried resetting it in the morning and night and within a day or 2 it will be wrong.
review image
on February 28, 2017
Excellent
on June 12, 2013
I have wanted to get this watch for a long time. It was disontinued for some time, my wish list favorite. My wife got it for me for Fathers day! Large, but feels good on your wrist! I'm just crazy about this watch! Just buy it, you know you want it, please!
on June 14, 2017
Although I returned this - it is a beautiful watch - just to big for the person for which I bought it for. Exchanged it for another Fossil.
on January 6, 2016
My husband loves it!!
on May 19, 2013
Although certainly not a luxury watch, the Fossil line is a solid timepiece and this model is no exception. I have a pretty extensive watch collection and this is my third Fossil in my lineup and I've always been pleased with their functionality and style. It's a large face but one that doesn't overwhelm. A good value for the money.
on September 15, 2014
Bought this for twenty-something son's grad gift. He loves it. It is very large, but he likes that.
on March 26, 2017
Bad quality watch already issued a return label

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.