Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 358 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 385 reviews
on September 26, 2013
I own a very expensive watch, so I haven't been buying fun watches....it's hard to justify. I had bought a much more expensive designer watch to stay in the trend. After a few weeks, it did not work. I looked and looked and finally found this rose gold Fossil watch and remembered how popular they were with my teens years ago. i took the leap and I'm glad I did!! The price point was good and I can take a bath and not worry about getting a little water on it! It has been a prerfect purchase for me...it measures 7 1/2 inches. My wrist is exactly 6 1/2 inches and I had one link taken out. I couldn't be more pleased!!
on February 19, 2015
This is a beautiful watch but for those like me that are far sited, I wasn't able to see the face without glasses. It's a big face but the hands are light enough against the background that for me, it was too hard to see.
on September 18, 2016
I got this watch and I have been using it one a week for over 3 months. The rinestones have not fallen down and the color has not faded. I really like it it is very elegant and not too big, not too small. So far so good and I take a good care of it. I would have love it for it to come in a different box, more elegant of something but it's ok.
Update!: It's been a bit over 6 months and the color has faded a lil bit, like it's peeling. :( but the rihnestonea are good
review image
on May 27, 2014
I love my new watch. It arrived early and looked just like the picture. I've had it for 3 months now and it still looks and works great. I can wear this watch dressed up or down....great all around watch.
on May 6, 2014
It came down to this watch and a very similar one by Michael Kors. The Fossil watch had better reviews in terms of the stones not falling out and the "pink gold" not wearing off. It is a beautiful watch, but my one complaint is that it is very heavy. You can't notice it too much when you're wearing it, and I wouldn't discourage you from buying it if you like the style, but just know it's very heavy.
on March 28, 2014
Great watch. Love all Fossil watches. This didn't require a trip to have the band resized, fit perfect. Looks far better than picture does it justice. Glad I bought it.
on September 29, 2015
I'm in love with my watch. I got it on time, great packaging, looks just like in the picture. I have been wearing it for a while now. I have dropped it several times (and my heart sinks each time) , but not even a little scratch. I have small wrist so I had the handle shortened, no big deal, and it doesn't look bulky or anything. I will definitely buy more of this brand
on April 14, 2015
I received this watch quickly (on a Sunday no less), and I feel it looks exactly as pictured on the site. The time is easy to read. It's a beautiful watch for the price.

My only complaint is that I found it small for my wrist. A question was asked about the length of the band, and there were no good answers provided. Luckily, Fossil will ship you two links for free if you pay $3.99 for shipping. Hopefully adding the links isn't too difficult. (If it is, this watch is going back.) My friend at work bought a similar Fossil watch from amazon last year, and her band was plenty long enough for my wrist AND she didn't have to add any links to hers. Bummer I have to wait up to three weeks to wear my new watch. And even bigger bummer that Amazon doesn't list the band length on the site. There's a guy at my work who's a watch guru, and he said the band is 6 3/4". I tried measuring it, and it looks like he was spot on.
on September 28, 2013
I highly recommend this watch it's the same as the picture and very nice and it works perfectly. I am satisfied with this product,
on December 7, 2016
Had to return this watch. None of the sub dials worked and it appeared to have been previously returned. We tried to exchange it for the same watch but was not given that option so got a refund -- thankful for that.. Had to start the search for another watch all over again. Hope we have better luck.