- Case size: 50mm; Band size: 24mm; quartz movement with 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal face; imported
- Gunmetal grey plated stainless steel case; gunmetal degrade dial with date window and Arabic numerals. Circumference is 200 +/- 5mm
- Gunmetal grey plated stainless steel bracelet with deployment-clasp closure; interchangeable with all Fossil 24mm watch straps
- Multifunction watch with stopwatch functionality; three separate dials to track hours, minutes and seconds; timer; date window; 24 hour
- Water resistant to 340 feet (103 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fossil has always been inspired by creativity and ingenuity. We've strived to bring new life into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that are both fun and accessible.
Our watch tins are ready to gift or collect. We’ve spent decades perfecting our craft and creating watches that you’ll love to wear and collect.
ABOUT THE MOVEMENT
- Three-hand Quartz: This watch movement features a quartz crystal that oscillates when a current is applied to it.
- Multifunction: A Quartz movement with three separate sub-eyes for the day of the week, date of the month and 24-hour time.
- Chronograph: A multifunction watch with stopwatch functionality.
- Our high-quality leather is known for its softness and ability to look good over time.
- Stainless steel bracelets are extremely durable and can last the lifetime of a watch with proper care
- Silicone straps are waterproof and very comfortable to wear.
- Acetate watches are extremely durable and lightweight
INTERCHANGEABLE WATCH BANDS
There’s no better way to keep your favorite looks fresh than with our swappable, versatile watch straps. Our quick release pins allow you to change up your look as often as you like while maintaining your signature style.
- 3ATM: withstands splashes or brief immersion in water but not swimming or bathing
- 5 ATM: wearable around household sinks or while swimming in shallow water
- 10 ATM: suitable for bathing, swimming or snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Fossil Products We Love
Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch
Fossil Men's Jewelry
Fossil Men's Leather Goods
Your new favorite smartwatch
Live smarter: organize, communicate and have fun at the tips of your fingers
Your new favorite jewelry
Find unique pieces to tried and true favorites bursting with originality
Your new favorite handbag
Made with high-quality material and designed with fashion forward silhouettes
Browse our selection of smartwatches to find the best one to fit your lifestyle.
Pick a piece to wear alone or paired with your favorite accessory
We create crossbody bags, shoulder bags, satchels, wristlets and backpacks
Made for weekend warriors, Nate’s eye-catching construction and on-the-move functionality play with a laidback yet rugged style. Add some military-inspired style to your wrist with our matte black stainless steel watch. A classic black and amber dial with white lum indexes adds instant polish to any look. This Nate watch also features a chronograph movement on a stainless steel bracelet.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches
- Item model number: (Model: JR1437)
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available: October 5, 2012
- ASIN: B009LSKPYI
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Fossil|
|Model number||(Model: JR1437)|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Metal stamp||no-metal-stamp (Fashion only)|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||10 inches|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Date, Hour, Minute, Second|
|Item weight||6.98 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
Fossil Men's Machine Stainless Steel Chronograph Quartz Watch
Fossil Men's Grant Stainless Steel Chronograph Quartz Watch
Timex Men's Expedition Field Chronograph Watch
Fossil Men's Dean Stainless Steel Chronograph Dress Quartz Watch
Armani Exchange Hampton Stainless Steel Watch
|Band Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Leather||Fabric||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Band Size||10 inches||mens-standard||mens-standard||Mens Standard||8 inches||10 inches|
|Band Width||24 millimeters||24 millimeters||22 millimeters||20 millimeters||22 millimeters||22 millimeters|
|Bezel Material Type||stainless-steel||stainless-steel||stainless-steel||brass||stainless-steel||stainless-steel|
|Case Diameter||50 millimeters||45 millimeters||44 millimeters||43 millimeters||45 millimeters||46 millimeters|
|Case Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Brass||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters||13 millimeters||12 millimeters||12.5 millimeters||11 millimeters||10.9 millimeters|
|Clasp Type||Deployment-buckle||Deployment Clasp||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Deployment-buckle||Deployment Clasp With Safety|
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral|
|Special Features||Chronograph, Date, Hour, Minute, Second||Chronograph, Date, Hour, Minute, Second||luminous, chronograph, measures-seconds||—||Chronograph, Date, Hour, Minute, Second||—|
|Water Resistance Depth||165 feet||165 feet||165 feet||100 meters||165 feet||165 feet|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Design-it is a fantastic looking watch with a large, easy to read face. I've received compliments already in the 2 days I've worn it. Coloring of gun metal and a "gear" shaped bezel gives it a very "industrious" look. The white hands make it easy to see in all lighting conditions.
Build-It's built very tough. As a watch I plan on wearing in more of a daily sense, I've already smacked it around quite a bit and knocked it on some things. I can tell it'll hold up well.
Timers and buttons-Easy to use and buttons are solid.
Right from the box, the seconds hand is offline by about 1/4 second. This is a huge complaint I have on many watches. Watches are meant to be PRECISION instruments, and it baffles me how a manufacturer doesn't seem willing or able to make what is probably the easiest and most visible aspect of the watch at least APPEAR to be precise. How can one trust that all the unseen inner workings of the watch are precision if something as simple as the seconds hand can't be put on to line up with the marks on the face?
As much as that is a sticking point with me (obviously), I didn't knock off more as sadly, this is the case on many watches these days, even ones costing hundreds of dollars.
Summary-Great watch minus what I discussed at length in my rant.
I received the watch in a metal tin, with some cards and on a plastic, paperish band display. I set the time, played with chronograph and everything worked. I’ve had it for about two weeks or so now, and have had to reset the time on it twice.. but that was in the beginning, and one time I think was my fault because of movement and not having the dial in all the way. I noticed that on the second time around when resetting the chronograph the second meter only returned to about 7 seconds as a 0 point rather than actual 0...... I read the cards as this does not come with an instruction manual, and turns out you can register your watch with fossil and the instructions for each watch are online. After reading through, I realized that I had pressed some buttons in a sequence that cause it to set that way. I reset the chronograph and time and date (again, read the card it comes with and register your product) and since then, for over a week, it has been running fabulously. I did have to have 2 links taken out as my wrist is about 8 to 8.5 inches. I can’t speak of water resistance other than washing your hands, and I like this watch too much to test it out on a dive (although the dial does have the turn capability of a divers watch). I did give the timer function a 5 star as it has worked great since everything has been reset, so we will see how long it holds good time. Overall, a great, decently heavy, rugged and classic looking time piece.
Oh, I bought a little watch link remover kit to take out the links off of Amazon, which, I would recommend getting if you don't have one. This one came with a little punch that pushes out the pin by a threaded screw with pin at the end. You line it up, turn the dial which makes the screw longer, which forces the pin out. Only $10.99. better than trying to use a hammer and tiny watch screwdriver.
Top international reviews
Alles in allem sicher keine schlechte Uhr, jedoch qualitativ keine 120€ wert!
I like it and its in perfect condition!
price was very good
Der einzige Grund, warum es einebnen Astern Abzug gibt ist die Tatsache, dass die Angabe des Datums fortlaufend bis zum 31. eines Monats läuft. In Monaten, die nur 30 Tage haben, muss die Uhr am 01. des Folgemonats mühsam um 24 Stunden vorgedreht werden. Das ist besonders am 01.03. nervig, da der Februar nunmal nur 28 Tage hat, aber in der Uhr bis zum 31. gezählt wird.
It's big and beautiful!
Rugged and water proofing test "Good".
No backlight and lumanessens hands are not the best but that's the only down side.