Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on February 19, 2014
I bought two of these as gifts for friends of mine (ages 25 and 27) and they loved them. The watch is really pretty and looks like a high quality ceramic watch. The give you PLENTY of links so you'll have to adjust it to fit your wrist. However, if you take the watch to any Fossil store they will remove the excess links for you and give you the spares in a little bag.
on September 7, 2014
Larger than I anticipated. It's a bit more showy than I normally wear because of its size. Also, it was difficult to size since the links are large. Had a jeweler remove a link, only to have to go back and have them move a link to the other side because it sat on my wrist uncomfortably. It's better now, but still not very comfortable.
on October 23, 2013
Recommended for its elegant design, a brand recognized worldwide. Affordable. Good performance in operation. Durability. Warranty available for a reasonable period.
on July 18, 2014
Did not care for the band, it was kind of rubbery. It already had a smudge of black on it when it got here. It is on the porch for UPS to pick up. I love Fossil and have bought their stuff for 30 years, just this watch did not work out..
on March 17, 2014
Love the watch and very excited to wear it this summer! But while I was removing links it picked up blue dye from my jean which had been washed several times at this point. The dye was very hard to get off . That's the oh reason for leaving one star out.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2013
Its a beautiful watch but when i buy it i dont read well and its resin so i expect other product. But its ok in my hand its perfect and the only thing that i worry its about clean it because it sensitive to get dirty.
on February 21, 2014
I wanted a white watch for summer. I like my watches to fit around my wrist but this a loose one so I didn't keep it. You can't adjust the band. It was a nice looking watch.
on August 4, 2014
Fossil makes great quality products. They look great and FEEL good. I'm a Fossil Fan for sure!
on August 26, 2014
The watch was for a friend and she and I loved it...it was a great buy thank you.
on July 23, 2014
Great Gift for my mom, good quality and looks fancy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.